YDCC Bank Latest News & Important Dates
- Bank Name: Yavatmal District Central Cooperative Bank (YDCC)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 147
- Post Name: Junior Clerk & Assistant
- Last date for Submission of Application: 01st April 2019
- Selection Process: Online Exam
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: http://ydccbank.org/
- Maharashtra Govt Jobs – Click Here
YDCC Bank Recruitment 2019 – 147 Jr. Clerk & Assistant Employee Jobs Eligibility & Salary Details
Yavatmal District Central Cooperative Bank of Maharashtra is inviting online applications from qualified professionals for filling up of 147 Junior Clerk and Assistant Jobs. Incumbents those who are looking for Bank Jobs can duly fill the application form on or before 01st April 2019. Get more details like eligibility, salary and selection criteria by going through the below given entire article and also referring the official job notification. The place of posting hired candidates will be in the state of Maharashtra. So, it is a very good opportunity for job searchers. Visit official website http://ydccbank.org/ before application submission.
Yavatmal DCC Bank Vacancies 2019
147 empty positions are to be filled in YDCC Bank of Maharashtra. Out of which
- Junior Clerk – 133 Jobs
- Assistant (Peon) – 14 Jobs
To know category wise vacancies refer the official job advertisement.
It is compulsory for an applicant to satisfy the eligibility conditions. You can know the eligibility criteria in the down lines.
- Bachelor degree holders with 45 % can apply for Jr. Clerk vacancies. GDC&A/ CAIIB is the desirable qualification.
- 10th Class qualified contenders are willing to apply for this Assistant (Employee) post.
To apply for YDCC Bank Jobs candidates must have age in between 18 to 35 years. Age relaxation is as per bank norms.
- The monthly pay offered to Junior Clerk applicants will be in between 17,000- 18,000/-
- Hired candidates for Assistant post will get income of Rs.14,000-15,000/-
Yavatmal Bank Recruitment Selection Process
The complete selection of candidates will through online written test / interview. So, perform well in the upcoming examination and reach your goal.
Mode of applying for YDCC Bank Recruitment 2019 is through ONLINE mode. 01st April 2019 is the due date to submit online application forms. Contenders must be ready with all necessary documents at the time of online registration. Also know more Government Jobs Openings.
How to Apply Online?
- Visit official website http://ydccbank.org/
- Click on the required advertisement you are going to apply.
- Check all the terms and conditions.
- Click on the “Apply Online” Link.
- Fill all necessary details, upload the scanned copies of documents.
- Make payment and click on the “Submit” button.
- Take printout of application form for future use.
Application fee should be paid by applicants is Rs.1000/-
- YDCC Bank Clerk & Peon Notification PDF
- Yavatmal District Central Cooperative Bank Jobs Apply Online Link
- YDCC Bank Clerk & Peon (Assistant) Admit Card 2019 – Download Here
You May Also Search