YDCC Bank Junior Clerk Hall Ticket 2019
Yavatmal District Central Cooperative Bank of Maharashtra has released the latest notification for recruitment to the posts of Junior Clerk & Assistant. Are you looking for Bank jobs then it is a good chance to secure a job in YDCC Bank in Maharashtra. The online application process will end on 1st of April 2019 for YDCC Bank Junior Clerk & Assistant Recruitment 2019.
YDCC Bank Admit Card/Call Letter 2019 Info
- Name of the Bank: Yavatmal District Central Cooperative Bank (YDCC)
- Total No. of Posts: 147
- Post Name: Junior Clerk & Assistant
- Last date for Submission of Application: 01st April 2019
- Category: Admit Card
- Selection Process: Online Exam
- Check Out ESIC Jobs 2019
- 4103 FCI New Jobs Released
- Go through RRB Jobs 2019
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: http://ydccbank.org/
Download YDCC Bank Junior Assistant Hall Ticket 2019
Are you vexed up searching the YDCC Junior Clerk /Assistant (Peon) hall ticket on the internet? If yes, then here is the direct link to download the hall ticket from the official link which is provided below when it is in an active stage. After downloading a hall ticket, take a print out for further use. Candidates can get permission from the examiner if they having a admit card of Junior Clerk/ Assistant (Peon). So, participants who have successfully filled their application for YDCC Bank Notification 2019 are eligible to attend for a written exam. View more details about Maharashtra Govt Jobs
Selection Process for Junior Clerk/Assistant by YDCC Bank
Yavatmal District Central Cooperative Bank wants to conduct the written exam for the recruitment of Junior Clerk and Assistant jobs. Finally, those aspirants who have qualified in the written exam they will be appointed as Clerk and Assistant (Peon). Check more into Bank Jobs 2019.
- Written Exam
Along with YDCC Bank Admit Card 2019, Government Authorized card is needed
Aspirants are advised to carry a few additional documents along with DCC Yavatmal Assistant (Peon) Admit Card to an examination hall for the verification purpose. The list is as follows
- Aadhar card
- Driving License
- Any Authorized ID Proof Signed by Gazetted Officer
- Ration Card
- Bank Passbook
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- College ID
Information Enlisted on Yavatmal DCC Bank Call Letter 2019
After downloading the hall ticket contenders can check the details printed on YDCC Bank Junior Clerk/Assistant admit card 2019. They are on lines
- Name of the Applicant
- Reporting Time
- Father’s Name
- Space for Examiner’s Signature
- Test Centre
- Examination Centre Code
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Date of Examination
- Date of Birth
- Space for the candidate’s signature
Steps to Download Hall Ticket @ Online
- Go to the official website of YDCC Bank @ http://ydccbank.org
- Yavatmal DCC Bank main page will open.
- Find the YDCCB Junior Clerk/Assistant (Peon) Hall Ticket 2019 scrolling link on the home page.
- Later click on that particular link.
- Enter Application Number, Date of Birth details and hit on submit button.
- As per given information, YDCC Bank Admit Card 2019 will display.
- Check all printed data on the Call Letter and download it.
- Take a print out of hard copy for further reference.
Download YDCCB Assistant/Jr. Clerk Call Letter 2019
To Get Yavatal Bank Junior Clerk/Assistant Admit Card 2019 – Click Here
You May Also Like