WRD Maharashtra JE Recruitment 2019 Notification details
- Name of the Conducting Organization: Water Resources Department, Maharashtra
- Name of the Posts: Junior Engineer (JE)
- Total No. of Posts: 500 Posts
- All India Government Jobs
- Initial Date to fill the application form: 25th July 2019
- Closing date to apply online: 15th August 2019
- Application mode: Online
- Official portal: www.mahapariksha.gov.in
Maharashtra WRD Recruitment 2019-20
Here is a piece of great news for those candidates who are looking for Maharashtra Government Jobs. Recently, Water Resources Department, Maharashtra has released WRB Recruitment 2019 Notification for the recruitment of candidates for Junior Engineer (Civil) Grade B posts. A total of 500 vacancies are going to be filled through WRD Maharashtra Recruitment 2019. The Apply Online link will be available on its official portal i.e, www.mahapariksha.gov.in from 25th July 2019 onwards. The last date for the submission of WRD Maharashtra JE application form is 15th August 2019.
Job seekers who possess a diploma in civil engineering from a recognized university can utilize this golden job opportunity. So, eligible candidates can submit the WRD Maharashtra Junior Engineer application form as early as possible. Do not wait until the last minute. Get the numerous information regarding Maharashtra Jalsampada Vibhag Recruitment 2019 like age limit, qualification, selection process, salary, important dates, links to apply, etc from the below sections of the page.
Water Resources Department Maharashtra JE Vacancy
- Name of the Posts: Junior Engineer (Civil) Grade B
- Total No. of Vacancies: 500 Posts.
The category-wise vacancy details.
- General – 323 Posts
- Female – 150 Posts
- Sports Person – 25 Posts
- Other – 02 Posts
WRD Maharashtra JE Civil Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum: 18 years.
- Maximum: 38 years.
Relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable to the reserved candidates according to the government rules.
- Candidates should have completed Diploma in civil engineering from a recognized institute/university.
The selection process involves the following stages.
- Written Examination
- To the selected candidates, the officials will offer an attractive pay scale of Rs.38,600 – 1,22,800/- per month.
WRD Maharashtra Junior Engineer (Civil) Application Process
Eligible candidates can apply for WRD Maharashtra Jobs through online mode. The closing date to submit the application form is 15th August 2019. The step by step process to apply for the above posts is as follows.
Steps to Apply for WRD Maharashtra JE Jobs?
- Log on to the official portal i.e, www.mahapariksha.gov.in
- The homepage of the official portal will display on the screen.
- On the homepage, find the related advertisement link.
- Read the full details in the official notification carefully.
- If eligible, then click on “Apply Online” tab.
- Fill all the details like personal, academic & other information in the application form.
- Make the fee payment & upload the scanned copies of the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Verify all the details once before submitting the form.
- Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
- For Open category: Rs. 500/-
- For Reserved category: Rs. 300/-.
The application fee can be paid through online mode.
You can Also Like