Latest Wildlife Institute of India Project Personnel Recruitment 2019
- Organization Name: Wildlife Institute of India (WIL)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 25
- Post Name: Project Personnel (Community Officer, Project Assistant & Fellow)
- Starting date of Application Process: 12th April 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 30th April 2019
- Selection Process: Written Test/ Personnel Interview
- Date of Written Test : 12th May 2019
- Date of Interview : 13th May 2019 to 14th May 2019
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: http://www.wii.gov.in/
- Download Weekly Employment News
Wildlife Institute of India Project Personnel Recruitment 2019 – 25 Contract Jobs
Wildlife Institute of India (WIL) is ready to engage contenders as Project Personnel namely Project Assistant, Project Fellow and Community Officer. On CONTRACT basis for a period of one year candidates have to work. Under National Mission for Clean Ganga (NMCG) and CAMPA – SANGAI Projects, the selected aspirants have to provide their duties. Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree holders are willing to apply for this Govt Jobs notification. The selection criteria to select people is written exam and personal interview. http://www.wii.gov.in/ is the official website to check related data.
WII Vacancy 2019
Number of Project Personnel positions are to be filled in Wildlife Institute of India are 25. They are
- Project Fellow : 08 Jobs
- Project Assistant Grade II (Technical) : 14 Jobs
- Project Assistant Grade II (Fine Arts) : 01 Job
- Community Officer : 02 Jobs
Wildlife Institute of India Project Personnel Eligibility Criteria
- The qualification to apply for WII Project Fellow & Community Officer Vacancy is Master’s degree in a relevant discipline.
- Bachelor’s degree is the qualification for Project Assistant posts.
- For both the jobs, the applicant must have minimum post qualification experience which can be known by referring the official WII Project Personnel Recruitment Notification.
- Upper age limit for Project Fellow and Community Officer posts applicant is 35 years.
- Candidates below 30 years of age can apply for Project Assistant Grade II (Technical) jobs.
The post wise monthly remuneration is given below.
- Project Fellow : Rs.32,000/-
- Project Assistant : Rs.20,000/-
- Community Officer : Rs.32,000/-
WII Project Personnel Selection Process
- The selection of individuals will be done through written examination followed by personal interview.
- 12th May 2019 is the date of conducting written test and 13th to 14th May 2019 are the scheduled dates to organize personal interview.
Mode to submit applications for Wildlife Institute of India Project Personnel Recruitment 2019 is through ONLINE. 30th April 2019 would be the due date for acceptance of applications.
How to Apply Online for WII Jobs 2019?
- Visit http://www.wii.gov.in/
- Tap on Recruitment you are ready to apply.
- Check your eligibility in order to start the application process.
- If eligible, click on the Apply Online button.
- Fill up all the empty blanks in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of documents and click on the submit button.
- Take printout of application form.
Application fee for UR category participants is Rs.500/- and SC/ST applicants is Rs.100/-
- Wildlife Institute of India Project Personnel Recruitment Notification PDF
- WII Project Assistant & Fellows Apply Online Link
Check Latest Jobs