RRC WR ALP Technician Grade 3 Notification 2019 – Brief Information
|Name of the organization||Western Railway|
|Name of the Posts||Technician Grade 3, Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP)|
|Notification No||07/2019 GDCE – Dated 01/10/2019|
|Total Number of Available Vacancies||306 Posts|
|Selection Process||Written Test/ CBT, Computer Based Aptitude Test (CB-AT), Document Verification, Medical Examination|
|Job Type||Railway Jobs|
|Starting Date to fill the application form||12th October 2019 from 10:00 Hrs|
|Closing Date to apply online||11th November 2019 up to 18:00 Hrs|
Western Railway ALP Technician Grade 3 Recruitment 2019 Notification is released by RRC WR on its official portal i.e, rrc-wr.com Check the post-wise RRC WR Asst Loco Pilot Technician Grade III vacancy details, age limit, qualification, selection process, salary, important dates, notification & apply online links, etc. If eligible, then apply online for RRC WR Assistant Loco Pilot & Technician Gr III jobs on or before the due date i.e, 11/11/2019.
RRC WR Recruitment 2019
Here is a great chance for those candidates who are willing to serve the Indian Railways. Recently, Railway Recruitment Cell, Western Railway has issued RRC WR Recruitment 2019 Notification to fill 306 vacancies of Technician Grade 3, Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) posts. In reference to the advt no: 07/2019 GDCE – Dated 01/10/2019, the officials have invited the application forms through online mode. The RRC Western Railway ALP Technician Grade 3 Recruitment 2019 Apply online link will be available from 12/10/2019 up to 11/11/2019 @ rrc-wr.com
For a better understanding of the applicants, we have shared the complete information like eligibility, recruitment process, pay scale, the application process, how to apply, links, etc regarding Western Railway Recruitment 2019.
RRC Western Railway Technician Gr 3 Jobs 2019
- Post Names: Technician Grade 3, Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP)
- Total no. of Vacancies: 306 Posts.
The post-wise distribution of vacancies is as follows.
- Carpenter-Engineering: 3
- Carpenter -Mechanical: 4
- Carriage And Wagon -Mechanical:28
- Diesel Electrical- Mechanical: 9
- Diesel Mechanical- Mechanical: 4
- Electrical / Power- Electrical: 3
- Electrical / Power(Workshop)- Electrical: 2
- Machinist (Workshop) -Mechanical: 3
- Electrical / TRD (OHE)- Electrical: 4
- Electrical / TRS -Electrical: 33
- EMU- Electrical: 21
- Fitter- Electrical: 15
- Electrical / Train Lighting -Electrical: 7
- Electrical / TRD -Electrical: 3
- Mason -Engineering: 2
- Millwright- Mechanical: 2
- Multi-Skilled Fitter- Engineering: 5
- Painter- Mechanical: 1
- Refrigeration And Air Conditioning- Electrical: 6
- Signal- S&T: 33
- Telecommunication -S&T: 28
- Welder (Workshop)- Mechanical: 5
- Assistant Loco Pilot- 85
Western Railway ALP Technician Grade 3 Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum age: 18 years (01/01/2002)
- Maximum Age:
- UR: 42 years (02/01/1978)
- OBC: 45 years (02/01/1975)
- SC/ST: 47 years (02/01/1973)
- Technician Grade 3: Matriculation/ SSLC plus ITI from recognized institutions of NCVT/ SCVT in the trades of Carpenter/ Furniture and Cabinet Maker (OR) Matriculation / SSLC plus Course Completed Act Apprenticeship in the trades mentioned above.
- Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP): Matriculation/ SSLC plus ITI from recognized institutions of NCVT/SCVT in the trades of Armature and Coil Winder/ Electrician/ Electronics Mechanic/ Fitter/ Heat Engine/ Instrument Mechanic/ Machinist/ Mechanic Diesel/ Mechanic Motor Vehicle/ Millwright Maintenance Mechanic/ Mechanic Radio & TV/ Refrigeration and Air-conditioning Mechanic/ Tractor Mechanic/ Turner/ Wireman. OR 3 years Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Automobile Engineering (OR) Combination of various streams of these Engineering disciplines from a recognized Institution in lieu of ITI.
Western Railway ALP Technician Grade III Jobs Selection Process
The officials will conduct the following processes to recruit the eligible candidates.
- Single-stage Written Test/ CBT,
- Computer-Based Aptitude Test (AT) (For ALP only) and
- Document Verification followed by Medical Examination.
RRC WR Assistant Loco Pilot Posts Salary
Level-02 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix with initial pay of Rs.19900/- plus other allowances as admissible.
All the interested & eligible candidates can fill & submit the application form on or before the due date i.e, 11th November 2019. Applicants can follow the simple guidelines provided below while filling the application form to avoid mistakes.
Documents needed to be uploaded
- Scanned self-attested copy of Birth Certificate issued by appropriate authority OR Standard 10th or its equivalent certificate or Mark Sheet indicating Date of Birth OR School Leaving Certificate indicating Date of Birth.
- Scanned self-attested copy of required Certificate of Educational Qualification for the post applied.
- Community certificate (in case of SC/ST, OBC candidates).
- Employees claiming to belong to Other Backward Classes are also required to submit a self-declaration in the prescribed format.
How to Apply for Western Railway Asst Loco Pilot Technician Gr 3 Jobs?
- Visit the website of RRC-WR i.e. www.rrc-wr.com
- On the homepage, find the tab “GDCE Recruitment Notifications for 2019” & select the link “GDCE EN NO 07/2019 for the posts of Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) & Technician Grade-III”.
- Read the full details provided in the official notification.
- Ensure the eligibility criteria.
- If eligible, then click on the “ONLINE/E-APPLICATION” link.
- Click on the “New Registration” link.
- Fill in the basic details viz. Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Community, e-mail Address and Mobile number. On submission of the required details, an e-mail will be received in the registered e-mail ID.
- Open the inbox of your registered e-mail and click on the link received to proceed further.
- Login using the Registration number & password sent in the e-mail. Follow the instructions and complete the registration process step-by-step.
- Upload your scanned recent color photograph and scanned signature as well as required documents.
- Verify all the details once before submitting the application form.
- At last, submit the application form & keep the hard copy of the online form for future reference.
There is no application fee