West Bengal Postal Circle GDS Results 2019 – Overview
- Recruitment Conducting Board Name: West Bengal Postal Circle
- Job Category: West Bengal State Govt Jobs 2019
- Advertisement Number: RECTT./R-100/ONLINE/GDS/VOL-VI
- Job Role: Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
- Total Number of Vacancies: 5778 posts
- Mode of Application: Online
- Selection Process: Merit List
- Name of the Category: Sarkari Results
- Work Location: West Bengal
- Official Site: http://appost.in/gdsonline/
- Also, check Latest Sarkari Naukri 2020 here.
West Bengal GDS Results/ Merit List 2020
The West Bengal Postal Circle will publish the GDS Merit List 2020 soon on the official portal. Candidates who participated in the WB Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2019 are eagerly waiting for their result and merit list details. Here we update the entire details of West Bengal Postal Circle GDS Results, selection list release date, recruitment, selection process, etc.
The recruitment board of the West Bengal Post Office selects skilful individuals by conducting the selection rounds. The selection of contenders will be made as per the merit list.
- Merit List
WB Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2019
West Bengal Postal Department has published a notification for hiring Gramin Dak Sevaks posts to fill up 5778 vacancies. It invites applications from the interested and eligible candidates before, i.e. 14th December 2019.
Applicants can find their names, application numbers in the merit list. The selection list of WB Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Merit List 2019 PDF will be released on the website, i.e. appost.in/gdsonline. When the higher authorities release the latest news, we will update it here.
Details printed on West Bengal Postal Circle GDS Merit List Pdf
The details that are provided in the WB Postal GDS Merit List 2019 are as follows.
- Candidate’s registration number
- Recruitment Cycle
- Division Name
- HO (Head Office)
- BO (Branch Office)
- SO (Sub Office)
- Post Number
- Post Name
- Category of the candidate
- Recruiting Authority
- Name of the selected aspirant with the percentage of marks
- Name of the Post
Documents required for WB Postal Circle GDS Certificate Verification
The below documents are needed for the certificate verification process. So, applicants have to carry the following documents without fail to get chosen for West Bengal Postal Circle GDS Jobs.
- SSC marks memo and certificate
- Passport size Photographs
- Date of Birth Certificate (if DOB is not specified in SSC certificate)
- Computer certificate
- Certificate of disability (if applicable)
- Community/ caste certificate (if any)
- Other relevant documents
Soon after the official selection list release, we will update the West Bengal Postal Circle GDS Results list, schedule for certificate verification, etc. information here. If any aspirant fails to submit the documents for verification, then get not qualified.
How To Download West Bengal Post Office GDS Selection List 2019-20?
- Go to the India Post Office West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment Official Site, i.e. appost.in/ gdsonline
- On the India Post Office home page, go to the news section.
- You can get the WB Postal GDS Merit List 2019 link in the news section.
- Press on the relevant link.
- Provide the registration number and mobile number in the empty fields of the login page.
- Verify the given data and click on the submit button.
- The selection list will be opened on a web page.
- Download it and save it
- Take a printed copy of WB Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Merit List 2020 for future reference.