Latest Update as on 04/11/2019: WCR Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Notification out. Check West Central Railway Apprentices Vacancies, age criteria, qualification, salary, steps to apply online, relevant links here. Job seekers who are looking for Railway Jobs can grab this opportunity. Hurry up, the last date to apply for WCR jobs is 5th November 2019.
West Central Railway Apprentice Notification 2019
Here is an excellent chance for those aspirants who want to serve the Indian Railways. In recent days, West Central Railway has come up with an advertisement notification to fill 160 Trade apprentice vacancies. Regarding this advertisement, the officials have invited the application forms from the eligible candidates through online mode. The apply online link is available from 4th October 2019 up to 5th November 2019 @ https://wcr.indianrailways.gov.in/
This recruitment provides a good opportunity for those candidates who want to settle in Madhya Pradesh state. So, apply for WCR Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019 as early as possible to avoid the server issues. Stay tuned to our site as we have provided the full details of West Central Railway Kota Notification 2019 such as eligibility, vacancies, selection process, salary, useful links here.
WCR Kota Trade Apprentice Notification 2019 – Brief Details
- Conducting Board Name: West Central Railway, Kota Division
- Name of the posts: Trade Apprentices
- Total number of vacancies: 160 posts
- Advertisement Number: 01/2019-20
- Job Category: State Government Jobs
- Released Date of official notification: 20th September 2019
- Online application starting date: 4th October 2019
- Application form closing date: 5th November 2019
- Mode of application: Online
- Official site: https://wcr.indianrailways.gov.in/
- Check Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs
West Central Railway Vacancy 2019
- Name of the posts: Trade apprentices
- Total number of vacancies: 160 posts
Trade-wise and category-wise splitting of vacancies are as follows:
- Fitter: 70 (UR-29, SC-10, ST-5, OBC-19, EWS-7)
- Welder (Gas and Electric): 66 (UR-26, SC-10, ST-5, OBC-18, EWS-7)
- COPA: 03 (UR-2, OBC-1)
- Pinter: 11 (UR-4, SC-2, ST-1, OBC-3, EWS-1)
- Machinist: 10 (UR-3, SC-2, ST-1, OBC-3, EWS-1)
WCR Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- For General candidates: 15-24 years (as on 05/11/2019)
The relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable up to 10 years for PWD candidates, 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Aspirants should have completed 10th class or its equivalent (in 10+2 system) with minimum 50% marks and ITI in the relevant trade.
West Central Railway Kota Trade Apprentice Jobs Selection Process
- To hire the eligible candidates for WCR Trade Apprentice Vacancy, the officials will organize the Written Exam, Interview, Medical Examination
WCR Trade Apprentice Posts Salary
- Selected applicants will get an attractive salary as per the rules and regulations of the organization.
Railway WCR Apprentice Recruitment Application Process
Are you feeling difficulty while filling the application form? For your convenience purpose, we have shared the simple steps to apply for West Central Railway Apprentice jobs.
How to fill Railway WCR Kota Trade Apprentice Online Form 2019
- Go to the official site of West Central Railway i.e, https://wcr.indianrailways.gov.in/
- Go to the homepage, find the “News and Updates” tab
- Click on that link
- Then, hit on the “News and Announcements” tab
- Then, find the related WCR Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019 notification link
- Read out the details twice for better understanding purpose
- If eligible, then press the “Apply online” link
- Fill the empty particulars with the appropriate details
- Make the fee payment (if required).
- Before submitting the form, cross-check all the details
- Hit the “Submit” button and take the printout of the form
- Finally, keep the hard copy of the application for future use
You May Also Like