Kerala WCD Block Coordinator Admit Card 2019 – Overview
- Name of the Organization: Women and Child Development (WCD), Kerala State Nutrition Mission
- Post Name: District Coordinator, District Project Assistant, Block Coordinator, Block Project Assistant Posts
- Number of Total Jobs: 174 vacancies
- Mode of Application: Online Mode
- Exam Date: 22nd October 2019
- Admit Card Issue Date: Notify soon
- Selection Process: Written Test, Interview
- Job Type: Kerala Govt Jobs
- Work Location: Kerala
- Name of the Category: Admit Card
- Official portal: https://www.cmdkerala.net/
Kerala WCD Hall Ticket 2019 for Block Coordinator Exam
WCD Kerala Call Letter 2019 will be released soon. The individuals who have completed the application process for WCD Kerala District Coordinator, District Project Assistant, Block Coordinator, Block Project Assistant Jobs can get the full details about the call letter in this article. WCD Kerala Admit Card 2019 is a mandatory document to be carried while going to the written test.
Moreover, the hall ticket contains important details like examination date, venue, timings of the exam. The available information on the Women and Child Development Kerala Admit Card helps the postulants to reach the exam center on time.
- The Selection Procedure involves the written exam and Interview
Details Available on WCD Kerala Admit Card 2019
Candidates should check the data on the hall ticket after downloading it. The details printed on the admit card are as below:
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Enrollment/ Application Number
- Photograph of the Applicant
- Signature of the Board Councillor
- Registration Number
- Important Instructions
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Duration of the Written Exam
- Reporting Time to the Exam Cell
- Date and Time of the Test
- Name of the Examination Centre
- Venue to the Test Centre
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Space box for Applicant’s Signature
- Hall Ticket Number
- Name of the Examination
- Code of the Test Centre
- Name of the Conducting Board
- Full Name of the Candidate
Documents to Carry With WCD Kerala Call Letter 2019
- Individual Voter ID
- Student Id of A Govt Recognized College/ University
- Ration Card
- Employee Id of a Recognized Organization
- Any Photo Id Proof signed by Gazetted Officer
- PAN Card
- Bank Account Pass Book
- Aadhar Card
- Applicant’s Driving License
How to Download Kerala WCD Hall Ticket 2019
- First, visit Women and Child Development (WCD), Kerala Official Site, i.e., https://www.cmdkerala.net/
- On the home page, search for the relevant link.
- Click on the WCD Kerala Admit Card 2019 link.
- Candidates must enter the details in the login form.
- Check the details and submit.
- Later you will get the Kerala WCD hall ticket.
- Download it.
- Take a print out of it.
You May Also Like