Karnataka Anganwadi Helper Recruitment 2019 – Brief Details
- Conducting Board Name: Women & Child Development, Hassan
- Name of the Posts: Anganwadi Worker, Anganwadi Helper
- Total No. of vacant posts: 143 posts
- Type of Job: State Government Jobs
- Initial date to fill application form: 30th July 2019
- Closing date to submit the application form: 29th August 2019.
- Application Mode: Online
- Official portal: https://anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in/
WCD Hassan Recruitment 2019-20
This is an excellent opportunity for those candidates who are looking for Karnataka Govt Jobs. Recently, WCD Hassan has come up with an advertisement notification for the recruitment of candidates for Anganwadi Worker, Anganwadi Helper posts. The Apply Online Link is available active from 30th July 2019 @ https://anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in/
Job fighters who want to settle in Karnataka state can utilize this chance & apply for WCD Hassan Recruitment 2019 on or before the due date i.e, 29th August 2019. We have provided here up to mark information about Karnataka Anganwadi Notification, Vacancy, Selection Process, Salary, Important dates, Application form Links, etc.
Karnataka Anganwadi Worker & Helper Vacancy 2019
The post wise splitting of vacancies is as below.
- Anganwadi Worker: 45
- Anganwadi Helper: 98
- Total No. of Vacancies: 143 Posts.
WCD Hassan Anganwadi Helper Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The important parameters which candidates have to possess in order to get eligible for WCD Hassan Vacancy are provided here. Go ahead & check the full details.
- 18 years to 35 years
- Relaxation as per rules as follows.
- 03 years for BC candidates
- 05 years for SC/ST candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates.
- Anganwadi Worker / Mini Anganwadi Worker: 12th Pass
- Anganwadi Helper: 8th Pass
- On the basis of the Written Exam/ Interview.
- The officials will offer an attractive pay scale to the selected candidates as per the norms of the organization.
WCD Hassan Anganwadi Worker Jobs Application Process
The Application Process for WCD Hassan Jobs has started on 30th July 2019. All the interested & eligible candidates can submit the application form on or before the due date i.e, 29th August 2019. For your convenience purpose, we have provided here the simple steps to fill the application form.
How to Apply for Women & Child Department Hassan Jobs?
- Log on to the official portal i.e, https://anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in/
- On the homepage, search for the district you wish to apply.
- Find the relevant notification & download it.
- Read the details provided in the official notification carefully.
- Ensure the eligibility criteria.
- If eligible, then click on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- Pay the application fee. (if required)
- Upload the scanned copies of photograph & signature.
- Verify all the details once before submitting the form.
- Finally, click on the “Submit” button & keep the hard copy of the application form for future correspondence.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee as mentioned in the official notification.
You May Also Like