- Board Name: West Bengal Public Service Commission
- Post Name: Superintending Architect, Director
- Selection Process: Written Test/ Interview
- Application Starting Date: 01.11.2019
- Last Date for Application Submission: 21.11.2019
- No of Vacancies: 06 Posts
- Application Process: Online Process
- Category: West Bengal Govt Jobs
- Work Location: West Bengal
- Official Site: http://pscwbapplication.in/
West Bengal PSC 06 Vacancies Recruitment 2019
The West Bengal Public Service Commission has released a notification for the recruitment of Director, Cultural Research Institute and Superintending Architect. All the eligible cum interested candidates are requested to send their application through the linking details updated below. For further details and confirmation queries kindly refer to the official notification tagged below.
- Post Name: Director, Cultural Research Institute; Superintending Architect
- No of Posts: Director – 01, Superintending Architect- 05
- Education: The candidates applying for the profile have to have an eligible associate degree that might be suitable for the post. Degree in Anthropology for Director post and Degree in Architecture for Superintending Architech post.
- Age: Not more than 45 years.
- The selection process for the profile is done on the basis of written test/ Interview based on the number of candidates applying for the profile.
- The Application Process for the post is an online process where the candidate needs to send his application by applying on this website: http://www.pscwbapplication.in
- Rs 210/- Candidates may in have to bare some additional charges applied – refer notification
- Rs 28,000/- – Rs. 52,000/- PM
Related Govt Jobs in India