Candidates can get the Latest PSCWB Recruitment 2020, Upcoming West Bengal Employment News through this page. Every year, WBPSC Recruitment releases multiple advertisements to fill various vacancies. All Notifications are updated here. You can find the eligibility criteria, fee, application process, salary, and others in the following sections.
Latest West Bengal PSC Job Notifications
About West Bengal PSC
Public Service Commission, West Bengal formed on 1st April 1937. PSCWB established to conduct the civil services and various examinations for entry-level appointments to the various civil services and other posts. The leading roles and responsibilities of West Bengal PSC include conducting the tests for public ceremonies and making promotions, transfers from one service to another.
WBPSC Job Vacancies 2020 – Brief Information
- Authority Name: West Bengal Public Service Commission
- Post Names: Medical Officer, AE, JE, Pharmacist, Assistant, Principle, and other posts
- Number of Vacancies: Various
- Mode of Application: Online/Offline
- Work Location: West Bengal
- Job Category: WB Govt Jobs
- Official Website: wbpsc.gov.in
PSCWB Recruitment 2020 Notification
Latest WBPSC Recruitment News provided here. West Bengal Public Service Commission issues WBPSC Job Advertisements. Aspirants of West Bengal who are willing to work for govt jobs in the West Bengal can stay in touch with this page. A considerable number of vacancies are advertised by WBPSC Recruitment to fill up its vacant posts in several departments and reduce the unemployment rate. WBPSC Recruitment board offers a chance to the contenders who have completed Intermediate/12th class, SSC, and any essential degree.
Interested job hunters can check the exam syllabus, preparation tips, previous papers, results, answer key, and eligibility conditions in the below-sections. You must download the WBPSC Recruitment Notification PDF and check the complete information before filling the applications.
List of WBPSC Posts 2020
West Bengal Public Service Commission hires the young and energetic aspirants for the following posts.
- Revenue Inspectors
- Senior Research Fellow
- Sub Inspectors
- Programme Assistant
- Executive Technical Assistant
- Junior Research Fellow
- District Manager Grade A and Grade B
- Village Accountants
- Group D
- Deputy General Manager
- Programme Coordinator
- Gazetted Probationers
- Food and Supply Sub Inspectors
- Project Coordinator
- Tech /Non-Tech Group A and B Jobs
- Taluka Development Officer
- Development Associates
- Accounts Clerk
- Engineers/ Supervisor
- Station Fire Officers
- Staff Nurse
- Motor Vehicle Inspector
- Drugs Inspector
- Junior Executives
- Junior Training Officers
- Clerk Cum Typist
- Sports Person
- Junior and Senior Research Fellow
- General Duty Medical Officers
- Assistant Surgeon
- Excise Inspectors
- Assistant Professor
- Project Engineer
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Manager
- Assistant Engineers
- Guest Faculty/ Teaching Assistant
- ANM/ MPHW
- Medical Officer
- Veterinary Officer
West Bengal PSC Eligibility Conditions
Intenders must check the eligibility conditions at the official notification before filling the applications. Usually, eligibility criteria include age limit, academic qualification, experience.
- Educational Qualifications
- Individuals should have finished their graduation/+2/SSC/Post graduation with good marks from an Indian government recognised university/institution/board to apply for WBPSC Jobs.
- Age Criteria
- Lower Age Limit is 18 years
- Upper Age Limit relies on the post name, service name and WBPSC Recruitment rules.
The maximum age limit relaxation is applicable for the reserved category contenders, Physically Handicapped, Physically Disabled candidates, and Ex-servicemen.
WBPSC Recruitment Selection Procedure
Applicants of WBPSC Recruitment 2020 must clear all the rounds of the selection procedure to get selected for the jobs. The levels of the selection process are listed here:
- Written Examination
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
- Screening Test (Online/ Offline)
- Viva Voce Test
- Oral Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Medical Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Group Discussion (GD)
- Trade Test/ Skill Test
- Document Verification
Departments in PSC West Bengal
- Health and Family Welfare
- Self Help Group and Self Employment
- Food and Supplies
- Correctional Administration
- Micro Small and Medium Enterprise and Textile
- North Bengal Development
- Urban Development and Municipal Affairs
- Public Works
- Planning, Statistics & Programme Monitoring
- Panchayat and Rural Development
- Sundarban Affairs
- Consumer Affairs
- Land and Land Reforms Refugee Relief and Rehabilitation
- Agriculture Marketing
- Higher Education
- Science and Technology and Biotechnology
- Water Resources Investigation and Development
- Animal Resources Development
- Personnel and Administrative Reforms
- Fire and Emergency Services
- Information & Cultural Affairs
- Technical Education, Training & Skill Development
- Disaster Management and Civil Defence
- Paschimanchal Unnayan Affairs
- Backward Classes Welfare
- Home and Hill Affairs
- Public Health Engineering
- Irrigation and Waterways
- Non-Conventional and Renewable Energy Sources
- School Education
- Food Processing Industries and Horticulture
- Tribal Development
- Industry Commerce and Enterprises
- Youth Services and Sports
- Information Technology and Electronics and e-Governance
- Parliamentary Affairs, etc
WBPSC Application Process
According to the West Bengal PSC official Notification, contenders who fulfil the eligibility criteria for WBPSC Recruitment can apply for the jobs. The eligible and interested aspirants must submit the applications along with fee payment on or before the end date. The application steps for online and offline applications given here.
To finish the online application submission, you want to do a one-time registration for applying for any WBPSC Jobs. One time registration is the first stage of the application process, which done only once. After the successful completion of the OTR process, you will get a Login ID and Password.
Simple Steps for One Time Registration
- Visit the West Bengal Public Service Commission official Website, i.e. https://wbpsc.gov.in/
- Click the One Time Registration tab at the homepage
- New users must enter data in the mandatory fields in the application form
- Hit the register button
- Candidates can recover their password
The Fields of OTR are as follows
- Enrolment Number
- Mobile Number of the Applicant
- Email Id
- Date of Birth
- Father Name
- Mother Name
WBPSC Online Application Process
- Open the WBPSC official site, i.e. https://wbpsc.gov.in/ or https://www.pscwbonline.gov.in/apps/home/
- At the latest UPSC Recruitment advertisements/announcements section, you can find the list of the current notification
- Download WBPSC Recruitment Notification 2020 PDF for which you want to apply for
- Ensure the eligibility criteria and Login using OTR details
- Check the application form and upload the scanned copies of the documents
- Pay the fee using debit card/credit card/net banking
- Submit the applications and collect a print out of the preview page
How to Apply Offline for PSCWB Posts?
- Primarily, visit the website of West Bengal Public Service Commission i.e., pscwbonline.gov.in/apps/home/
- Check the Latest WBPSC Notifications at the latest announcements section
- If you meet the eligibility criteria, download the application form PDF
- Enter the appropriate data in the application form and attach required documents
- Pay the application fee through DD
- Send the applications to the postal address
- Public Service Commission, West Bengal,
- 161-A, S. P. Mukherjee Road, Kolkata – 700 026,
- Telephone No: (033) 2419-7715 , 2419-8187 , 2466-1540
- Fax: (033) 2466-0992 / 2466-3378 / 2455-0854
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
List of Required Documents to Apply for the PSCWB Posts
- Recent passport size photographs
- Experience certificate
- BPL/EWS certificate
- Disability certificate (PWD candidates)
- 10th class certificate or age proof certificate
- Original challan to deposit the application fee
- Caste certificate (if required)
- Educational certificates of 10th, Intermediate, Degree, Graduation, etc
Intenders must pay the application fee, as mentioned in the advertisement. The application fee or examination fee has to pay online or offline.
West Bengal Public Service Commission Syllabus
Application procedure finished aspirants who are looking at various sites for the exam syllabus have arrived at the correct place. Detailed and updated West Bengal PSC Syllabus PDF download link is available here. Candidates can check the subject names and subtopics to prepared for the exam using WBPSC Syllabus. Therefore have a look at the written test syllabus to prepare well for the examination.
WBPSC Previous Question Papers
Intenders must download PSC West Bengal Old Year Question Papers with Solutions to make adequate preparation. WBPSC Model Papers play an important role during development. You can analyse the following information by solving West Bengal PSC Practice Papers.
- Improve time management skills
- Learn shortcuts in problem-solving
- Names of the topics covered in the exam
- Type of questions
- A clear idea of the weaker issues and stronger topics
- Marks allotted for each section, etc
West Bengal PSC Exam Pattern
WBPSC Written Test Pattern gives useful information like names of the subjects, type of questions, the number of total items, exam duration, and maximum marks. You can also estimate the marking scheme, topic importance and weightage, exam structure.
- The exam has objective type questions
- The included subjects in the test are general studies, aptitude and mental ability, Bengali Language, English, and other post related subjects
- The question paper is in English and Bengali languages
pscwbonline.gov.in Hall Ticket
Public Service Commission, West Bengal will issue the admit cards in the coming days. On the homepage, at the Admit Card Download section candidates can get the WBPSC Call Letter link. Aspirants should enter the correct Login details to download West Bengal PSC, Admit Card. You must carry the Call Letter to the examination hall.
WBPSC Answer Key
Aspirants can download the set wise West Bengal PSC Answer Key in the following sections. With the help of the WBPSC Exam Key, you can know the estimated score.
Exam participants can download the WBPSC Results PDF. West Bengal Public Service Commission announced the exam results for various posts one month after the exam. Contenders must be ready with the login details to check PSC West Bengal Results 2020.
Along with the wbpsc.gov.in Results, you can find the cut off marks, merit list details in the official site.
How To Prepare for PSCWB Written Examination
It is not easy to score the pass marks in the exam. So, every aspirant must follow an effective preparation plan. The preparation strategy will help you to beat the heavy competition.
- Get PSC West Bengal Exam Syllabus, Test Pattern
- As per the weightage of the subject, you can know the topic importance
- Based on the weightage, allot time for preparing that particular subject
- Start the preparation after collecting the books, PDF’s, Youtube videos, study materials, e-Books, online resources etc
- During the development, note down the crucial points as the study material
- Finish the event within the allotted time
- After the training, revise the subjects carefully
- Practice WBPSC Model Question Papers
- Take hall ticket and aadhar card to the examination hall
West Bengal Public Service Commission is giving a vast number of opportunities for job hunters. Therefore, you must stay in contact with our page to check every notification released by WBPSC. West Bengal State Government Employees will get promotion/salary hikes based on their behaviour and performance at the workspace.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is WBPSC Salary?
- Ans: The selected contenders in WBPSC Recruitment 2020 will get a salary as per the board norms and rules.
- How Can I Download WBPSC Admit Card?
- Visit WBPSC website, i.e. wbpsc.gov.in
- Click on the Online services at the homepage
- Hit the t Download Admit Card link and search for the available admit cards
- Enter the registration number, and password
- Click on the Sign In button to get the Hall Ticket
- How To Pay Examination Fee?
- Ans: Candidates can pay the application fee/ exam fee using debit card/credit card/net banking. The offline fee payment should make through bank challan, post office challan.
- How Can I Get a New Password, Incase of Forgot Password?
- Ans: Individuals must click on the Forgot Password in the login page. You need to submit the correct Login Id, Date of birth, registered email id/ registered mobile number to change the password.
- Is Fee Concession applicable for the Reserved Category candidates?
- Ans: Yes, WBPSC gives fee concession to the reserved category aspirants. One who belongs to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes, Persons with Benchmark Disability, Destitute Widow, Most Backward Classes exempted from the fee payment.
- Is One Time Registration mandatory for application submission?
- Ans: Yes, willing candidates must do one-time registration to apply for the WBPSC Jobs.
- Can I Apply for multiple Posts in one Advertisement?
- Ans: Yes, candidates can apply for more than one vacancy from one advertisement. But you need to send separate applications for each post and pay a separate application fee.
- Can I Change the Password?
- Ans: Yes, you can change the password by pressing the Forgot password at the Sign In page.
- Do I need to pay Fee while OTR?
- Ans: No, you are not supposed to pay any examination fee/application fee at the time of one-time registration.
- What should I do if there is a lot of delay in accessing the PSCWB page?
- Ans: The webpage loading speed for registration of online applications based on the various factors like contenders internet speed, a vast number of individuals are trying to open the same page at the same time. So, when you feel there is a delay in accessing the page, wait for some time and retry.
- Do I get Blank / Zero Registration No. after submission of application on-line?
- Ans: Individuals advised to re-register and take a print out of the re-register application for future usage.
- What information should I give while writing for the problem?
- Ans: Contenders who are writing to the recruitment board about the registration problem must write the registration number, date of birth, password, and full name as given in the application. In case of error message/application failure, you must add the screenshot of that message in GIF, JPG format or MS word file. Job hunters can also include other additional details like operating system name, internet browser, version, etc.
- How can I re-confirm the saved registration form?
- Ans: If you doubt the application submission, aspirants can go to the reprint application page. Generally, application details not saved when you get internet disconnected/MP closed/hanged/black screen/shut down while filling the application.
- How can I know that my application is registered?
- Ans: After the successful registration, you will get a page having registration number, password. Make a note of these details.
Visit our Website for WPSC Jobs and Other Govt Jobs
Our site gives complete data about WBPSC Jobs. Contenders can get useful information such as the Latest WBPSC Recruitment Notifications, exam syllabus, results, application process, fee, etc. Interested one can bookmark our site www.drona.in to get the Latest Employment News.