WBPSC Current Notification & Important Dates
- Attention(20.03.2019): WBPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector (Non-Technical) Main Exam Date Announced
- Organization Board: West Bengal Public Service Commission
- Number of Vacancies: 74 posts
- Post Name: Motor Vehicles Inspectors
- Application Submission Starting Date: 27th January 2019
- Last Date for Opening Application Submission: 18th February 2019
- Selection Process: Written Test and Personality Test
- Date of Main Exam: 07th April 2019
- Mode of Apply: ONLINE
- Official Website: http://pscwbapplication.in/
- Adv No. 1/2019
- WBPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector (MVI) Admit Card 2019
PSCWB Motor Vehicle Inspector Jobs Recruitment 2019 Notification
West Bengal Public Service Commission has announced notification to recruit eligible candidates in 74 vacant positions for Motor Vehicle Inspector on 27th January 2019. So, preferable candidates can fill the application performa with an advertisement number of 1/2019 through the official link which is provided below. Here applicants are advised to apply the form before the last date on 18th February 2019. For more details about WB Govt Jobs 2019.
Vacancy Details for WBPSC
Total number of vacancies are to be filled in WBPSC is 74 posts
Category wise vacancies are mentioned below.
- UR – 37 posts
- SC – 17 posts
- ST – 04 posts
- OB – 12 posts
- PD – 02 posts
- MS – 02 posts
Candidates must have complete Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university.
Aspirants who have minimum 18 years and maximum 39 years of age are eligible for the posts of Motor Vehicle Inspector. Candidates can know daily Employment News at our website.
Height of 170 cms and 86 cms with expansion of 5cms of measurements are applicable for all categories except Gorkha, Garwali, Rajbhansi and other Hill Tribes.
And height of 160 cms and 81 cms with expansion of 5cms of measurements are applicable for Gorkha, Garwali, Rajbhansi and other Hill Tribes candidates.
Salary for Motor Vehicle Inspectors
Applicants who have selected in written test and interview session will receive monthly payment is Rs. 7100/- to Rs. 37,600/- with grade pay of Rs.3900/-
Selection process will be conducted for applied candidates is on the basis of written test and interview.
Through ONLINE mode applicants can apply for Govt Jobs 2019 in PSCWB Recruitment 2019 Notification from 27th January 2019 to 18th February 2019.
Application fee those who have applied is rs.160/-
How to Apply Online?
Candidates can apply the form for Motor Vehicle Inspector in West Bengal PSC is through online, below link is for apply directly.
WBPSC Useful Links to apply
- WBPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Jobs Notification PDF Download
- Apply online for Motor Vehicle Inspector in PSCWB
- WBPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Jobs Exam Dates
- WBPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Result 2019 – Check Here
Related Posts in WB Govt Jobs 2019