WBPSC Livestock Development Assistant Recruitment 2019 Notification
- Recruitment PSC Name: West Bengal Public Service Commission
- Advertisement No. 11/2019
- Total No. of Vacancies: 200
- Post Name: Livestock Development Assistant
- Starting date of the Application Process: 14th May 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 03rd June 2019
- Selection Process: Interview
- Category: Government Jobs
- Date of Interview: Not Known
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: http://pscwbapplication.in
WBPSC Livestock Development Assistant Recruitment 2019
Online applications forms are being invited by the officials of WB Public Service Commission for filling 200 LIVESTOCK DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANT jobs. So candidates, those who have the ability to read, write and speak Bengali can apply for these WB Govt Jobs . 03rd June 2019 would be the last date to submit applications.
Selected candidates have to work in Directorate of Animal Resources and Animal Health under the Department of Animal Resources Development. Job hunters before starting the application process, read out all the eligibility conditions of WB PSC Recruitments through http://pscwbapplication.in
WB LDA Vacancy 2019
A total of 200 empty positions of Livestock Development Assistant positions are to be filled in West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC).
- Livestock Development Assistant – 200 Jobs
- Know category wise vacancies by checking the official notification.
West Bengal PSC LSA Eligibility Criteria
The academic qualification should be satisfied by the applicants to apply for WB LDA Jobs.
- Candidates who qualified Madhyamik exam from West Bengal Board of Secondary Education can apply.
- Aspirants must have cleared a one-year certificate course in “Prani Sampad Bikash Prashikhan” and must be able to ride a bicycle.
Upper age limit for applicants is 40 years as on 01st January 2019. Age relaxation is applicable to backward category participants.
The monthly income offered to selected candidates for Livestock Development Assistant post will be between Rs.5,400- 25,000/- and Grade pay of Rs.2,600/-
WBPSC Livestock Development Assistant Selection Process
The complete selection of candidates will be through an Interview session. Aspirants must carry all the relevant documents at the time of interview. The date and venue will be soon updates and stay tuned to our official website.
Mode of applying for WBPSC Livestock Development Assistant Recruitment 2019 is through ONLINE. From 14th May 2019 to 03rd June 2019 the online application submission link will be in active state.
How to Apply Online?
- Visit http://pscwbapplication.in/
- Click on the Announcements page.
- Read all the terms and conditions before starting the application procedure.
- If eligible, tap on Apply Link.
- An empty application form will be displayed on your PC.
- Fill all the essential information in the form.
- Upload all the scanned copies of documents.
- Make payment and click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of application form for future use.
Application fee for applicants is Rs.200/-
You Can Also Apply For