WBPSC Industrial Development Officer Recruitment 2019 Notification
- Organization Name: West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)
- Number of Vacancies: 118
- Advertisement Number 10/2019
- Vacancy Name: Industrial Development Officer
- Starting date of the Application Process: 14th May 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 03rd June 2019
- Selection Process: Written Examination & Interview
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Latest Sarkari Naukri 2019
- Official Website: http://pscwbapplication.in/
WBPSC Industrial Development Officer Recruitment 2019
West Bengal Public Service Commission warmly invites online application forms from candidates having the qualification to take over the duty of Industrial Development Officer. The application submission started on 14th May 2019. Degree or Diploma holders are eligible to apply for these West Bengal Govt Jobs Notification.
The selection of participants will be made through written examination and interview session. Stay tuned to the official website http://pscwbapplication.in/ to know further updates. Application forms through online only are accepted. The scheduled date for conducting the written test is not yet disclosed.
West Bengal Industrial Development Officer Vacancies
The number of WBPSC Industrial Development Officer positions to be filled in Directorate of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises under Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises and Textiles Department are 118. The hiring of individuals will be on a temporary basis but likely to be permanent.
Candidates before starting the application procedure, go through the below-given eligibility conditions.
Degree or Diploma in Engineering or Technology qualified candidates from a recognized university can apply for WB Vacancy. Aspirants must be able to speak, write and read Bengali.
- Maximum upper age limit for applicants should not be more than 39 years as on 01st January 2019. Age relaxation for other category applicants is as per PSC norms.
- Selected candidates as Industrial Development Officer will get pay between Rs.7, 100- 37,600/-
Candidates have to participate in written examination and interview session. Those who secure good score will be appointed to work as a Development Officer. You can also know about Latest WBPSC Notifications
Method to submit applications for WBPSC Industrial Development Officer Recruitment 2019 through ONLINE. 03rd June 2019 is the last date for acceptance of applications.
How to Apply Online?
Candidates log on to http://pscwbapplication.in/ and click on the recruitment’s page. Read thoroughly all the terms and conditions. Tap on the apply online button and enter your details in the application form. Upload all the scanned copies and click on submit button. Take the hard copy of application form for future use.
The application fee should be paid by applicants is Rs.160/-
- PSC WB Industrial Development Officer Recruitment 2019 Notification
- WBPSC Industrial Development Officer Jobs Apply Link
Job searchers can regularly visit our job portal to know the latest State & Central Government Job Updates. Here you can find all the employment opportunities taking place all over India.
Live Openings To Apply