Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Recruitment Board Name: West Bengal Public Service Commission
- Total No. of Vacancies: Various
- Post Name: Clerks
- Starting date of Application Process: 23rd February 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 25th March 2019
- Selection Process: Written Examination
- WBPSC Clerkship Exam Admit Card 2019 – Download Here
- Check Out WBPSC Clerkship Previous Papers
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: pscwbonline.gov.in
- FCI Jobs 2019
WBPSC Clerkship Examination 2019 Notification
West Bengal Public Service Commission is going conduct clerkship examination 2019. The contenders those who performs well will be appointed to work as clerks on temporary basis. 25th March 2019 would be the last date for submission complete applications. https://www.pscwbonline.gov.in is the website URL for more information. Check out more Government Jobs 2019
Total vacant positions going be filled in WB Public Service Commission are various. Please refer the official Advertisement No. 05/2019.
To appear for WB Clerkship exam applicants must pass madhyamik examination and should have knowledge in computer operation.
- 18 years is the minimum age limit.
- 40 years is the maximum age limit.
Selected contenders as clerk will get pay in between ban of Rs.5,4000-25,200/- and Grade pay of Rs.2,600/-
- Contenders based on their merit in screening test/ written test, the selection will be done.
Mode of applying for WBPSC Clerk Recruitment 2019 through ONLINE mode. From 22nd February 2019 to 25th March 2019 candidates can submit their application performa.
How to Apply Online?
https://pscwb.ucanapply.com/EntrancePSC1/entrance/?app-id=UElZMDAwMDAwMQ== is the registration link. Contenders must keep all the documents ready to upload and should make payment on or before 25/03/2019.
Application fee paid by applicants should be Rs.110/-
- Apply Online for WBPSC Clerks Jobs 2019
- WBPSC Clerks Exam Notification PDF Download
- WBPSC Clerkship Exam Syllabus 2019
You May Also Check