WB Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Board Name: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board
- No. of Vacancies: 402
- Post Name: Tutor/ Demonstrators
- Starting date of Application Process: 12th February 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 19th February 2019
- Selection Process: Written Test/ Interview
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: wbhrb.in
- Know More WB Govt Jobs 2019
WBHRB Recruitment 2019 Notification for Tutor/ Demonstrator Jobs
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) intends to fill up 402 vacancies of tutor/ demonstrator positions. In departments such as general medicine, anatomy, biochemistry, microbiology, pediatrics, chest medicine, pathology, biochemistry etc the available vacancies are to be filled. 19th February 2019 is the due date to submit online applications for Latest Rojgar Samachar. @ http://www.wbhrb.in you may download the complete notification.
Number of tutor/ demonstrator posts to be filled in WBHRB are 402.
- General Medicine-41
- General Surgery-44
- Forensic Medicine & Toxicology-09
- Community Medicine-11
- Chest Medicine-09
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology-00
- Radio diagnosis-10
- Neuro Medicine-07
- Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgery (CTVS)-10
- Cardiac Anaesthesia-01
- Pediatric Surgery-09
- Medical Gastroenterology-01
- Physical Medicine-03
- Medical Oncology-01
- GI Anaesthesiology-01
- Immunohematology & Blood Transfusion-01
- Surgical Gastroenterology-01
- Surgical Oncology-01
- Neonatal Surgery-01
- Plastic Surgery-04
MBBS degree holders from a recognized university can apply for tutor/ demonstrator posts.
Desirable: Publication in journals, two years experience in rural areas.
- Maximum age limit as on 01st January 2019 is 45 years.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST is 05 years, OBC is 03 years.
Selected candidates as tutor will get pay between Rs.15,600-42,000/- and the grade pay is Rs.5400/–
Through written exam and interview test contenders will be recruited and appointed as tutor/ demonstrator.
Job searchers those who are willing can apply for www.wbhrb.in 2019 notification through ONLINE mode.
How to Apply Online?
- Candidates may log on to http://www.wbhrb.in/
- First register if you are a new user.
- After completion of registration process, login with ID and Password.
- Upload all documents, photos & signature.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Take the printout for further use.
Application fee for Gen/OBC candidates is Rs.210/-
- WBHRB Tutors/ Demonstrators PDF Download
- Link to Apply Online for WBHRB Jobs
You May Also Like