West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Syllabus 2020
Applicants of WBHRB Recruitment can find the complete Staff Nurse Grade 2 Syllabus on this page. Many of the candidates think clearing the written exam is a difficult task. But it can be made easy if you have the best preparation plan and guidelines before beginning the preparation. Contenders have to analyse the topics thoroughly and need to prepare a plan by using WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade II Syllabus 2020.
WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade II Syllabus 2020 – Overview
- Name of the Board: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB)
- Job Role: Staff Nurse Grade II
- The number of Available Vacancies: 9333 Jobs
- Category Name: Syllabus
- Selection Procedure: Written Exam/Interview
- Advertisement No: R/SN/02(1)/1/2020
- Application Mode: Online
- Job Category: West Bengal Govt Jobs
- WBHRB Staff Nurse Results 2020
- Work Location: West Bengal
- Official Site: www.wbhrb.in
- Also, view West Bengal WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade II Previous Papers
Individuals should be able to self analyze them whether they have finished preparing all the topics of WB Health Staff Nurse Exam Syllabus or not. To help the applicants in preparing a timetable, we include WBHRB Staff nurse Grade 2 Test Pattern. We are also giving selection process details here.
Selection Procedure of WBHRB
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Staff Nurse Grade 2 Recruitment Selection Process contains two stages. Applied individuals who will pass through written exam and interview can get an offer in West Bengal Government.
- Written Examination
West Bengal Staff Nurse Exam Pattern
West Bengal Staff Nurse Grade-II Exam Pattern is essential for the contenders to know the marking scheme. The selection committee officials may conduct a written test or interview to shortlist the candidates. An objective type test is conducted to test the knowledge & skills of applicants. You can also get clarity on various details like subject names, total marks, a number of questions, test duration, etc. with WBHRB Staff Nurse Paper Pattern.
In the case of a written test, the exam pattern contains
- objective type questions.
- The subjects are Mental ability, General Nursing.
In the case of Interview, the marks are distributed in the following order
- Passed General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) with Basic B.Sc. (Nursing)/Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) course from any Nursing Training School recognized by the Indian Nursing Council carries 40 Marks
- Maximum Marks obtained for working experience is 25 Marks and these marks are distributed based on the number of working years experience
- 6 Months to 1 year – 10 Marks
- 1 year to 18 months – 15 Marks
- 18 Months to 2 years – 20 Marks
- 2 years – 25 Marks
- Marks obtained for an interview is 15 Marks
- Additional Marks – 20 Marks
- The total marks of the exam are 100 Marks.
HRB WB Staff Nurse Grade II Syllabus 2020 Topics
- Human Anatomy & Physiology
- Fundamentals of Nursing
- Drug Store management
- Psychiatric Nursing
- Computers in Nursing
- Mental Health
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Personal Hygiene
- Health Education & Community Pharmacy
- Medical-Surgical Nursing
- Environmental Hygiene
- Clinical Pathology
- Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence
- Community Health Nursing
- Health Education & Community Pharmacy
- Midwifery & Gynaecological Nursing
- Nursing Management
- Hospital & Clinical Pharmacy
- First Aid
- Eligibility test
- Number series
- Situation reaction test
- Alphabet test
- Verification of truth of the statement
- Sitting arrangement
- Blood relations
- Data Sufficiency
- Mathematical operations
- Assertion and reason
- Logical Venn diagram
- Arithmetical operations
- Numbers, ranking & time sequence test
- Machine input
- Sequential output tracing
- Puzzle test
- Decision making
- Direction sense test
- Logical sequence test
- Inserting the missing characters
- Alpha-numerical sequence puzzle
West Bengal Staff Nurse Grade 2 Syllabus 2020
Direct Link to Download WBHRB Staff Nurse II Exam Syllabus Pdf
Q. What is West Bengal Health Recruitment Board?
Ans: The Department of Health & Family Welfare provides 24/7 health care services in the state of West Bengal.
Q. What are the Jobs in WBHRB?
Ans: The WBHRB official site will show all the active jobs, or you follow our website drona.in for the latest WBHRB Recruitment 2020 information. Currently, officials are going to recruit 9333 Staff Nurse vacancies
Q. What is the Salary of Staff Nurse in WBHRB?
Ans: The officials of WBHRB will fix the salary of any post after the selection process