WBHRB Recruitment 2019 – Various GDMO Posts
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board is inviting online applications from Indian Citizens for recruitment to the posts of General Duty Medical Officer. So, candidates those who are waiting for WB Govt Jobs 2019 they can use this great opportunity. The online application forms are accepted from 01st June 2019 too 10th June 2019. https://www.wbhrb.in/ is the official link to know complete information about this employment notice.
Contenders who have an age limit in between 36 years to 40 years are eligible to apply for General Duty Medical Officer. Go through this article to know every information about vacancy details, age limit, salary, selection process, application process, application fee and how to apply online.
WBHRB GDMO Recruitment 2019 Notification Details
- Recruitment Board Name: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board
- Total No. of Vacancies: Various
- Post Name: General Duty Medical Officer
- Starting date of the Application Process: 01st June 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 10th June 2019
- Selection Process: Shortlisting/Preliminary Exam
- All India Govt Jobs 2019
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: https://www.wbhrb.in/
- Advertisement No: R/ GDMO/61 (01)/2019
Vacancy Details of WBHRB 2019
The WBHRB is not given exact vacancy count of General Medical Officer.
- Name of the Post: General Duty Medical Officers
Aspirants must possess medical qualifications included in the first or second schedule or part II of the third schedule of the Indian Medical in order to eligible for WBHRB GDMO Recruitment 2019.
Candidates must have a lower age limit of 36 years as on 01st January 2019 for ordinary medical graduates and upper age limit of 40 years for those possessing post graduate qualifications.
The appointed candidates can earn a monthly payment is Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 42,000/-
Selection Process of GDMO Jobs
The selection process will be held on the basis of shortlisting/preliminary examination based on the applications forms received by West Bengal HRB for GDMO posts.
Application Process of WBHRB GDMO Posts
Through Online mode, applicants can easily apply the form duly for WBHRB Recruitment 2019 and can submit it before the closure date i.e., 10th June 2019.
- The application fee for Gen/OBC candidates is Rs. 210/-
- The mode of exam fee payment is through net banking only.
Cadre of the West Bengal Health Service (basic grade) under health & family welfare department, government.
How to Apply Online?
- Firstly, visit the official website of WBHRB that is https://www.wbhrb.in/
- Then check all notifications on the home page.
- Click on your desired information.
- Analyze all instructions and conditions issued by the West Bengal HRB.
- Then click on “Online Apply.”
- Fill the required details without any mistakes.
- Upload the required documents, photo, & signature within specified sizes.
- Make sure with all details once before submit.
- Finally, click on “submit” and then print the application form for future use.
- WBHRB General Duty Medical Officers Recruitment 2019 Notification
- Online Apply Link for WBHRB GDMO Jobs 2019
Also, You May Like