WBHRB GDMO Recruitment 2019 – Overview
- Board Name: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB)
- Name of the posts: General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO), Block Medical Officer of Health (BMOH) posts
- Total number of vacant posts: 1497 posts
- Advertisement Number: R/GDMO/BMOH/75(1)/1/ /2019
- All India Govt Jobs
- Starting date to fill the application form: 15th November 2019
- Application form closing date: 22nd November 2019
- Application mode: Online
- Official portal: https://www.wbhrb.in/
- Get WB Govt Jobs 2019 here
WBHRB GDMO Notification 2019
Recently, the West Bengal Health Recruitment Board has released WBHRB Recrutiment 2019 Notification to recruit the candidates for 1497 vacant posts. The WBHRB apply online link will be active from 15th November 2019 and available up to 22nd November 2019 at wbhrb.in So, interested candidates can grab this opportunity and apply at the earliest. Scroll down the page to get the full information of WBHRB GDMO Recruitment 2019 Notification like vacancies, age limit, educational qualifications, selection process, salary, important dates, links, etc.
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Vacancy 2019
- General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO): 1329
- Block Medical Officer of Health: 168
- Total number of vacancies: 1497 posts
Eligibility Criteria for WBHRB GDMO Recruitment 2019
- Not more than 36 years as on 1st January 2019.
- The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC and ST candidates of West Bengal, 3 years for OBC candidates of West Bengal, and up to 45 years of age for persons having physical disabilities with 40% and above.
- General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) Posts: Medical qualifications included in the first or second Schedule or Part-II of the third schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956 ) and registered as a medical practitioner in West Bengal
- Desirable: One year’s practical training as House Staff in any Govt. Hospital or other Recognized Institution
- Block Medical Officer of Health (BMOH) posts: Medical qualifications (MBBS Degree) included in the first or second Schedule or Part-II of the third schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 and registered as a medical practitioner in West Bengal
West Bengal HRB GDMO Jobs Selection Process
- Written Exam or Interview
WBHRB GDMO Salary
Selected candidates for WBHRB GDMO vacancies will receive a good pay scale as follows:
- Rs. 15600 – Rs. 42000/-, (PB-4A, Grade Pay: Rs. 5400/-)
- Open the WBHRB official portal i.e, wbhrb.in
- On the web page, find the “Advertisement” section
- Find and click the link “Direct recruitment for the post of General Duty Medical Officers ( G.D.M.O.s )” and “Direct recruitment for the post of Block Medical Officer of Healths ( B.M.O.H.s )”
- Read the official notification details
- Ensure the eligibility criteria
- If eligible, then click on “Apply online” link
- Fill all the details in the WBHRB Recruitment 2019 application form
- Pay the fee and submit the application form
- Take a print out of the WBHRB application form and save it for future use
- Gen/ OBC candidates: Rs. 210/-
- SC/ ST candidates/ Ex-Servicemen: Nil
Pay the fee online using credit card, debit card, net banking, etc
Other Related Links
- WBPSC Supting Architect Recruitment 2019
- KMRCL Recrutiment 2019
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2020
- Latest UPSC Jobs
WBHRB Recruitment 2019 Notification
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board is inviting online applications from Indian Citizens for recruitment to the posts of General Duty Medical Officer. So, candidates who are waiting for WB Govt Jobs 2019 can use this great opportunity. The online application forms are accepted from 01st June 2019 too 10th June 2019. https://www.wbhrb.in/ is the official link to know complete information about this employment notice.
Contenders who have an age limit in between 36 years to 40 years are eligible to apply for General Duty Medical Officer. Go through this article to know every information about vacancy details, age limit, salary, selection process, application process, application fee and how to apply online.
WBHRB GDMO Recruitment 2019 Notification Details
- Recruitment Board Name: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board
- Total No. of Vacancies: Various
- Post Name: General Duty Medical Officer
- Starting date of the Application Process: 01st June 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 10th June 2019
- Selection Process: Shortlisting/Preliminary Exam
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: https://www.wbhrb.in/
- Advertisement No: R/ GDMO/61 (01)/2019
Vacancy Details of WBHRB 2019
The WBHRB is not given the exact vacancy count of General Medical Officer.
- Name of the Post: General Duty Medical Officers
Aspirants must possess medical qualifications included in the first or second schedule or part II of the third schedule of the Indian Medical in order to eligible for WBHRB GDMO Recruitment 2019.
Candidates must have a lower age limit of 36 years as on 01st January 2019 for ordinary medical graduates and upper age limit of 40 years for those possessing post-graduate qualifications.
The appointed candidates can earn a monthly payment is Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 42,000/-
The selection process will be held on the basis of shortlisting/preliminary examination based on the applications forms received by West Bengal HRB for GDMO posts.
Through Online mode, applicants can easily apply the form duly for WBHRB Recruitment 2019 and can submit it before the closure date i.e., 10th June 2019.
- The application fee for Gen/OBC candidates is Rs. 210/-
- The mode of exam fee payment is through net banking only.
A cadre of the West Bengal Health Service (basic grade) under the health & family welfare department, government.
How to Apply Online?
- Firstly, visit the official website of WBHRB that is https://www.wbhrb.in/
- Then check all notifications on the home page.
- Click on your desired information.
- Analyze all instructions and conditions issued by the West Bengal HRB.
- Then click on “Online Apply.”
- Fill the required details without any mistakes.
- Upload the required documents, photo, & signature within specified sizes.
- Make sure with all details once before submit.
- Finally, click on “submit” and then print the application form for future use.
- WBHRB General Duty Medical Officers Recruitment 2019 Notification
- Online Apply Link for WBHRB GDMO Jobs 2019
Also, You May Like