WBPRB Sub Inspector Notification 2019 is released by West Bengal Police Recruitment Board to fill 668 vacancies. Know WB Police SI Job vacancies, age limit, selection procedure, etc. on this page. West Bengal Police Sub Inspector Recruitment application process finishes on or before 9th September 2019. Apply for Sub Inspector Of Police Posts before the end date to avoid the technical problems.
WBPRB Police SI Recruitment 2019
Here is the good news for the West Bengal job aspirants. WBPRB has released an advertisement to recruit Sub Inspector of Police under Armed Branch & Unarmed Branch categories. Interested candidates can apply through online or offline from 10th August 2019 to 9th September 2019. The online link is available on its official website, i.e. http://wbpolice.gov.in.
Job hunters can utilize this excellent opportunity to get placed in WB Police Sub Inspector Jobs 2019. Other useful information related to WBPRB Recruitment like pay scale, selection process, academic qualifications, age criteria, useful links, etc. are provided here.
WB Sub Inspector of Police Notification Details
- Name of the Board: West Bengal Police Recruitment Board
- Total Number of Posts: 668 Vacancies
- Starting Date to fill applications: 10th August 2019
- End Date to apply online: 09th September 2019
- Last Date To Pay Application Fee: 12th September 2019
- Job Role: Sub Inspector of Police
- Mode of Application: Online
- Selection Procedure: Preliminary Exam, PMT, PET, Competitive Examination
- Job Type: West Bengal Jobs 2019
- Work Location: West Bengal
- Official Site: http://wbpolice.gov.in
WBPRB Sub Inspector of Police Vacancies
WBP Sub Inspector Category wise vacancies are as follows.
- Unreserved (UR): 272
- Scheduled Caste: 109
- Scheduled Tribe: 29
- OBC-A: 50
- OBC-B: 34
- Total: 494
- Unreserved (UR): 94
- Scheduled Caste: 38
- Scheduled Tribe: 11
- OBC-A: 18
- OBC-B: 13
- Total: 174
WBPRB Sub Inspector Eligibility Criteria
The contender must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university or its equivalent.
Applicants whose age is between 20 years and 27 years are eligible. Upper age relaxation for reserved candidates’ details is included here.
- SC & ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- WBP department contenders: 35 years
- Scheduled Tribes and Scheduled Caste: 5 years
- Other Backward Classes: 3 years
WB Police SI Recruitment 2019 – Selection Process
The shortlisting of young and talented candidates for SI of Police jobs involve five rounds of the selection process. People who will get qualify in all these rounds can be offered a job.
- Preliminary Examination
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Final Combined Competitive Examination
- Personality Test
Pay Scale of West Bengal Police SI Jobs 2019
The selected postulants in WBP Sub Inspector Recruitment will earn Rs. 7,100 – 37,600/- (i.e. Pay Band-3) + Grade Pay Rs. 3,900/- plus other admissible allowances as salary.
Eligible and interested aspirants can apply for West Bengal Police Sub Inspector (UB, AB) posts through online or offline. The step by step procedure to submit the WBP Sub Inspector Application Form is mentioned here.
How To Apply For WBPRB Sub Inspector Jobs 2019?
- Open West Bengal Police Recruitment Board Official Site, i.e. http://wbpolice.gov.in
- Go to the recruitment page and click on the WB Police Sub Inspector Notification Details link.
- Download WB Police SI Recruitment Notice.
- Read all the guidelines and instructions carefully.
- Eligibility conditions satisfied individuals either download the offline application form or open apply online link.
- Fill the necessary details in WBPRB SI Applications.
- Click on the submit button and proceed with the application fee.
- In the case of offline applications, attach required documents to the form and send it to the postal address.
- Finally, take a print out of the submitted application an keep it safe for future reference.
Application process completed contenders can pay the fee via online or offline. The details of the West Bengal Police SI Application Fee are here.
- All categories except Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe: Rs. 270/- (Application Fee= 250 + Processing Fee=20)
- Scheduled Caste: Rs. 20/-
- Scheduled Tribe: Rs. 20/-
- Download Notice For the Recruitment of WBP Sub Inspector
- Information For WBPRB SI Online Applications
- Details For West Bengal SI of Police Offline Applications
- Offline Application Form
- Apply Online For WB Police Sub Inspector Recruitment Jobs
- List of Post Offices having e-payment facilities
- List of Sahaj Mitra Kendras(Tathya Mitra Kendras)
- Admit Card 2019
- Exam Syllabus 2019
Other Govt Jobs