WB Police Constable Admit Card 2020 – Overview
|Name of the Board||WBPRB West Bengal Police Recruitment Board|
|Job Role||Police Constable Posts|
|Mode of Application||Online |
|Number Of Vacant posts||42 posts|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Interview|
|Job Category||WB State Govt Jobs |
|Name of the category||Admit Card|
|Work Location||West Bengal|
|Exam Date||16th February 2020|
|Similar Jobs||WB Police Jobs|
WB Police Constable Exam Admit Card 2020
West Bengal Police Recruitment Board Constable Exam 2020 Call Letter is released. Contenders can download WB Police Constable Admit Card 2020 PDF from the official portal. The application process completed individuals can get the direct download link from the following sections and official Website. You can find the selection method, steps to download hall ticket, written exam date, and exam pattern from the sections below.
WB Police Constable Exam Admit Card 2020 PDF used as an entry card at the exam centre. Contenders should carry the call letter to the examination centre for verification. Without having the entry card and any one of the ID proof documents, postulants are not allowed to take the written examination.
wbpolice.gov.in Selection Procedure
West Bengal Police Recruitment Board Constable ডব্লিউবি পুলিশ কনস্টেবল levels were given here. Applicants must score the qualifying marks in the selection process to get qualified for the Police Constable Posts.
How to Download wbpolice.gov.in Constable Exam Call Letter 2020 PDF?
- Primarily, visit the official Website of West Bengal Police Recruitment Board, i.e. http://wbpolice.gov.in/
- At the homepage, you can check the ‘What’s Current’ section
- Click on that section
- Find “Recruitment to the Male Constables Posts in West Bengal Police – 2019” link
- A new page will be opened
- Find “Download Admit Cards for Final Written Examination”
- Now, click on “Click Here to Download Final Written Exam Admit Card for the West Bengal Police Constable Posts – 2019” link
- Click on that link and enter the Enter Application No and date of birth details
- Check the details and press on the ‘Submit’ button
- A web page having entry card will get opened
- Download and save it
- Take a hard copy of WB Police Constable Admit Card 2020 PDF document and download for future reference
- Also, you may directly click on the below-given link
WBPRB Police Constable Exam Date 2020
पश्चिम बंगाल पुलिस भर्ती बोर्ड Police Constable Written Exam 2019-20 is going to be held on 16th February 2020. The individuals who completed the application procedure must carry WB Police Constable Exam Hall Ticket 2020 to the exam hall. So, download wbpolice.gov.in Constable Admit Card 2020 PDF as soon as possible.
WB Police Constable Exam Pattern 2020
- Exam Type: Will be Written Objective Type.
- Total no of Questions: 100 Questions
- Total no of Marks: 100 Marks.
- Exam Duration For the Exam: 1 Hour.
- Negative Marking: Yes
- Language of the question paper: Bengali & Nepali
- Negative Marking Scheme: ¼th Mark for the wrong answer
- Name of the Subjects: General Awareness, General Knowledge, Elementary Mathematics (Madhyamik Standard) and Reasoning Subjects
- No of Marks for each Subject: General Awareness and General Knowledge (50 Marks), Elementary Mathematics (Madhyamik Standard) (30 Marks) and Reasoning (20 Marks)
- No of Questions from each Subject: General Awareness and General Knowledge (50 Questions), Elementary Mathematics (Madhyamik Standard) (30 Questions) and Reasoning (20 Questions)
Details Mentioned on wbpolice.gov.in Constable Hall Ticket 2020
- Enrollment/ Application Number
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Date and Time of the Test
- Space for Invigilator’s and applicant Signature
- Important Instructions for the Test Takers
- Duration of the Written Examination
- Name of the Examination Centre
Documents Required for WB Police Constable Exam 2020
- Aadhar Card
- Employee ID of a Recognized Organization
- Student ID of a Govt Recognized Institution/ College/ University
- Individual Voter ID
- Any Photo ID Proof signed by Gazetted Officer
- PAN Card/ Ration Card/ Passport/ Bank Account Pass Book
- Applicant’s Driving License