WB Health & Family Welfare Dept Notification 2019 Details
- Name of the Board: Government Of West Bengal, Department of Health & Family Welfare
- Job Role: Driver
- Number of Vacancies: 150
- Notification Number: SHTO/671/HFW-51011/11/2019
- Mode Of Application: Offline
- Starting Date to submit Applications: 16th August 2019
- Ending Date to fill the application: 24th September 2019
- Type of Job: West Bengal State Government Jobs
- Official Site: https://www.wbhealth.gov.in/
- Work Location: West Bengal
WB Health Driver Recruitment 2019
Department of Health & Family Welfare West Bengal recently announced an advertisement. Through West Bengal Health Recruitment 2019 Notification, the selection of 150 eligible contenders for driver posts takes place. People can get the overall information at SHTO/671/HFW-51011/11/2019 Notification. The board is accepting offline applications from the willing and worthy individuals on or before the due date.
You should know Age Limit, Selection Process, Eligibility Conditions, Academic Qualifications, Salary, Application Fee, and other details on this page. People are suggested to send the application forms from 16th August 2019 to 24 September 2019. Try to finish the process as early as possible to avoid technical glitch at the last moment.
West Bengal Health Driver Vacancies
- Names of the Posts: Driver
- Number Of total Vacancies: 150
Zonal wise vacancies for WB Health Driver Posts are mentioned here.
- Alipurduar: 6
- Coochbehar: 2
- Jalpaiguri: 8
- Darjeeling: 6
- Kalingpong: 2
- Uttar Dinajpur: 3
- Dakshin Dinajpur: 4
- Maida: 4
- Murshidabad: 4
- Paschim Bardhanman: 6
- Birbhum: 5
- Rampurhat HD: 2
- Purulia: 3
- Paschim Medinipur: 7
- Purba Medinipur: 3
- Bankura: 2
- Bisnupur HD: 2
- Nandigram HD: 5
- Jhargram: 4
- North 24-Parganas: 4
- Basirhat H.D: 2
- South 24-Parganas: 6
- Diamon Harbour H. D: 2
- Hooghly: 4
- Howrah: 6
- Kolkata: 25
- Nadia: 20
WB Health Driver Jobs Eligibility Criteria
Intenders who are fulfilling the below included eligibility conditions can apply for WB Health Jobs 2019 before the deadline. If you do not possess these educational qualifications, then check other Government Jobs In India from on this site.
- Candidates should be a citizen on India and should be a permanent resident of West Bengal.
- People should pass class VIII from a recognized school.
- They should have 5 years of experience in driving.
- Individuals whose age is between 21 years and 40 years are eligible to apply.
- The age relaxation in the upper limit for SC/ST is 45 years and for OBC 43 years.
WB Department Of Health & Family Welfare Selection Process
Usually, WB Health and Family Welfare Department organize certain rounds to screen skillful contenders for the posts of Driver. Applicants have to face a driving test and other rounds.
- Practical Driving Test
WB Health Posts Salary
- The selected contenders in WB Health Driver Recruitment 2019 are appointed purely on a contractual basis for a period of one year.
- The shortlisted contenders can get a monthly remuneration of Rs. 11500/- as compensation.
Candidates can also download West Bengal Health Driver Offline Application Form @ https://www.wbhealth.gov.in The last date for the submission of applications is 24th September 2019. Interested individuals can follow these simple guidelines while filling the application form.
How to Apply For WB Health Driver Jobs?
- Visit the official site of Government Of West Bengal, Department of Health & Family Welfare i.e www.wbhealth.gov.in
- On the home page, go to the career section.
- Find the related WB Health Driver Notification 2019.
- Read out the terms and conditions in the official advertisement.
- Check the eligibility conditions and then download the offline application form.
- Fill all the required and mandatory fields in the application form.
- Once cross-verify the data before sending the form.
- Attach passport size photograph, mandatory documents to the application form.
- Finally, send the documents & application form the below address.
Selection Committee for Contractual Driver
State Health Transport Organisation
Swasthya Paribahan Bhawan
142, A.J.C Bose Road, Kolkata-700014
- West Bengal Health Driver Notification 2019& Application Form
- Official Site Of WB Health & Family Welfare Dept
Various Govt Jobs in India