Vizag Steel Plant Junior Trainee Recruitment 2019 – Detailed Info
- Conducting Board Name: Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited Vizag Steel Plant
- Job Designation: Junior Trainees & OCM Trainee Posts
- Total no. of vacant posts: 559 Vacancies
- Category of Job: All India Government Jobs
- Advertisement No: 04/2019
- Starting date to fill application form: 1st August 2019
- Closing date to submit the application form: 21st August 2019
- Last date to pay the application fee: 22nd August 2019
- Application mode: Online
- Official portal: www.vizagsteel.com
Vizag Steel Plant Recruitment 2019 Notification
Here is great news for those candidates who are looking for AP Government Jobs. Recently, Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited Vizag Steel Plant has come up with an advertisement notification to recruit the candidates for Junior Trainees & OCM Trainee Posts. A total of 559 vacancies are going to be filled. Job seekers who wish to settle in Andhra Pradesh state can utilize this job opportunity & apply for Vizag Steel Plant Jobs before the due date i.e, 21st August 2019.
Furthermore, full information regarding Vizag Steel plant Junior Trainee Recruitment 2019 like No. of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection process, salary, important dates, links, etc are shared here.
RINL VSP JT & OCM Trainees Vacancy
The discipline wise & category wise splitting of vacancies is as follows:
- Junior Trainees: 530 posts
- Mechanical: 260 (UR-104, OBC NCL-72, SC-44, ST-6, EWS-34)
- Electrical: 115 (UR-46, OBC NCL-32, SC-19, ST-2, EWS-16)
- Metallurgy: 86 (UR-35, OBC NCL-24, SC-15, ST-1, EWS-11)
- Chemical 43 (UR-17, OBC NCL-12, SC-7, ST-1, EWS-6)
- Electronics: 5 (UR-2, OBC NCL-1, SC-1, EWS-1)
- Instrumentation: 9 (UR-4, OBC NCL-2, SC-2, EWS-1)
- Civil: 2 (UR-1, OBC NCL-1)
- Refractory: 10 (UR-4, OBC NCL-3, SC-2, EWS-1)
- Operator cum Mechanic Trainees (OCM Trainee): 29 Posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 559 Posts
Vizag Steel Junior Trainee Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- For General candidates: 18-27 years.
The relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable to the reserved candidates as follows:
- OBC-NL: 30 Years
- SC/ST: 32 years.
- Ex-servicemen: As per the rules.
- Junior Trainees: Passed Matric / SSC with full-time ITI / Diploma in Engineering in respective Trades/ Disciplines.
- OCM (Trainees): Passed Matric /SSC (10th Standard) with full-time ITI (two years and above duration with NCVT Certificate in any trade) (or) Diploma in Engineering courses in any discipline (conducted by State Board of Technical Education and Training) with valid Heavy Motor Vehicle License (Transport).
- Candidates should have 60% marks in regular ITI / Diploma in Engineering for Gen/OBC-NCL/ EWS candidates, 50% marks for SC/ST/PwBD candidates in all subjects of all semesters/years.
- The selection of the candidates will be done through the Online Computer Based Test followed by Certificate Verification and Medical Examination.
- Selected candidates will be given a monthly stipend of Rs. 10,700/- during the first year of the training period and Rs. 12,200/- during the remaining period of training.
- After the completion of the training period, the minimum basic pay of Rs. 16,800 in the pay scale (Pre-revised) of Rs. 16,800-3%-24,110/- (S-3 Grade)
RINL Vizag Steel JT & OCM Trainees Application Process
All the interested & eligible candidates have to apply for RINL Vizag Steel Plant Junior Trainee Recruitment 2019 through the official portal i.e, www.vizagsteel.com No offline applications are accepted by the officials. The last date to submit the application form is 21/08/2019.
How to apply for Vizag Steel Operator cum Mechanic Trainees Posts?
- Log on to the RINL’s website www.vizagsteel.com & click on the link “Careers”.
- Then, click on the registration link “Recruitment of Junior Trainee & OCM (Trainee) (Rectt Advt No. 04/2019)”.
- Read the instructions provided in the official notification carefully before starting the Online Application form.
- Fill the basic registration form and note down the Registration Number.
- Login and fill the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of photo & signature.
- Make a payment of fee through Credit card/Debit Card, Net-banking. (as applicable).
- Print confirmation page after the successful remittance of fee for those it is applicable.
- After successful submission of the application form, the registration slip is downloaded from applicant dashboard.
- Finally, keep the hard copy of the form for future correspondence.
- For General/ OBC candidates, the processing fee is Rs. 180/- + GST @ 18%.
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates: Nil.
The fee payment can be done through the payment gateway by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
You May Also Like