Virudhunagar District Court Office Assistant Recruitment 2019
- Recruitment Court Name: Virudhunagar District Court
- Total No. of Vacancies: 142
- Post Name: Office Assistant, Examiner & Other Jobs
- Starting date of the Application Process: 01st June 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 15th June 2019
- New Government Jobs 2019 to Apply
- Selection Process: Written Test
- Application Mode: OFFLINE
- Official Website: https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/virudhunagar
Virudhunagar District Court Office Assistant Recruitment 2019 – 142 Jobs
Virudhunagar District Court is looking forward applications forms from eligible contenders for holding the position of Computer Operator, Examiner, Reader, Xerox Operator, Record Clerk, Copyist Attender, Masalchi, Watchman, Sweeper and other various vacancies. The contender’s job location is at Virudhunagar DC, Tamil Nadu.
If you are eagerly waiting for TN Govt Jobs 2019, then this is a chance to secure your desired job in court firm. Postulants can go through below given information and take part in this Virudhunagar District Court Recruitment 2019. 15th June 2019 would be the due date for acceptance of application via offline mode. No modes of application submission will be encouraged.
Virudhunagar District Court Vacancy 2019
A total of 142 jobs are to be filled in the District court of Virudhunagar. Post names along with vacancies are as follows.
- Computer Operator – 07 Jobs
- Examiner – 12 Jobs
- Reader – 04
- Senior Bailiff – 05 Jobs
- Process server – 13 Jobs
- Xerox Operator – 13 Jobs
- Record Clerk – 05 Jobs
- Copyist Attender – 02 Jobs
- Office Assistant – 39 Jobs
- Night Watchman – 05 Jobs
- Masalchi – 08 Jobs
- Watchman – 15 Jobs
- Sweeper/ Scavenger – 10 Jobs
- Gardener – 01 Job
- Sanitary Worker – 03 Jobs
Virudhunagar Court Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
In order to apply for Virudhunagar District Court Jobs 2019 candidates must be willing to satisfy the academic and age criteria as follows.
- Aspirants those who are bachelor degree holders from a recognized university can apply for CO positions.
- For remaining positions, the qualification is 8th Class/ SSC pass from a recognized board.
- Participants must be able to read and write in Tamil.
- The minimum age for applicants is 18 years.
- For OC category applicants the upper age limit is 30 years, BC/ MBC category postulants is 32 years and SC/ST is 35 years.
- Selected candidates for CO vacancy will get pay between Rs.20600- 65500/-
- For Examiner, Reader and senior bailiff positions selected candidates will have pay of Rs.19500-62000/-
- Process Server posts hired candidates will get monthly remuneration of Rs.19000-60300/-
- Candidates going to work as Xerox Operator will have pay of Rs.16600-52400/-
- For other remaining positions, the monthly remuneration offered will be Rs.15700- 50000/-
Virudhunagar District Court Recruitment OA Selection Process
- Contenders selection would be through written examination.
Apply for Virudhunagar District Court Office Assistant Recruitment 2019 through OFFLINE mode. 15th June 2019 is the last date for acceptance of applications.
How to Download the Application Form?
Through the below-given links, the candidates will be able to download the application form. Duly fill the form and attach all the documents that are necessary to the form. Send it to the address mentioned in the notification.
- Virudhunagar District Court Jobs Application Form
- Virudhunagar District Court Office Assistant Recruitment Notification PDF
Live Opening To Apply In June