Vellore District Typist Grade III Admit Card 2019
Vellore District Court will release admit cards for recruitment to the posts of Steno Typist Grade III, Typist, Sanitary Worker, Night Watchman, Sweeper, Full-time masalchi in the upcoming months. Hence, those who filled the applications for Vellore District Court Recruitment 2019 can download the hall tickets with the official portal which is provided below.
- Recruitment Court Name: Vellore District Court
- Total No. of Vacancies: 72
- All State Sarkari Naukri 2019
- Post Name: Steno, Night Watchman, Sweeper & other Jobs
- Starting date of Application Process: 08th April 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 24th April 2019
- Category: Admit Card
- Selection Process: Written Test & Interview
- SBI PO Notification 2019 Released – Check Here
- Application Mode: OFFLINE
- Official Website: https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/india/tn/vellore
Download Vellure District Court Admit Card 2019
District Court of Vellure has started its action plan to publish the hall tickets for the said posts above. Mostly, the officials of Vellore District Court will activate admit card download link 2-3 weeks before the examination date. So, be ready with login details such as application number or registration number, date of birth and password. After downloading must take print out of those hall tickets for further use. The invigilator will allow the candidates those who have Vellore District Court Admit Card to an examination in order to a written exam. Check the details about TN Govt Jobs 2019.
Vellore District Court Selection Process 2019
Aspirants are going to be recruited on the basis of written examination and personal interview. The qualified candidates in the written exam they will have a personal interview. Finally, the officials of the District Court will declare the selected candidate’s list.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
Necessary Documents to Carry Along with Vellore DC Hall Ticket 2019
Must carry a few additional documents to carry along with the Vellore District Court admit card to an examination centre. The examiner will cross check the details printed on the admit card and with the use of listed below government authorised cards. They are on lines
- Aadhar card
- Bank Passbook
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Any Authorized ID Proof Signed by Gazetted Officer
- Ration Card
- College ID
- Driving License
Information Provided on District Court of Vellore Call Letter 2019
Contenders can observe the data printed on Vellore District Court Admit Card after downloading. If any misprints find intimate to the senior officials so they can correct it soon as early as possible. They are in the following fashion
- Candidates’ Name
- Gender(Male/ Female)
- Date of Birth
- Name of the Father
- Instructions to follow during the Exam
- Date of Examination
- Test Centre
- Registration Number
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Space for the Invigilator to Sign
- Space for the Candidate to Sign
- Examination Centre Code
Steps to Download Vellore District Court Hall Ticket 2019
- Visit the official web portal of Vellore District Court @ https://districts.ecourts.gov.in
- Find out an appropriate link of Vellore District Court Admit Card 2019 and hit on it.
- Fill up the required details of application number and password.
- After entering the details once again verify them and hit on submit button.
- A new page will be displaying District Court of Vellore Admit Card 2019 to download.
- At last, take a hard copy of Vellore District Court Hall Ticket 2019 and carry it for the written exam without fail.
Download Vellore District Court Hall Ticket 2019
Useful Link to Load: Vellore District Court Admit Card 2019
Also, refer our site DRONA to know live updates of both State and Central Government jobs in India through Employment News.
You May Also Like