Uttarakhand Police Department comes under the purview of Uttarakhand State Home Ministry. The State Director General of Police is the head of the department of police force in the state. The State Police is mainly responsible for the maintenance of peace and security in the state. Bihar Police, Chattisgarh Police, Maharashtra Police, Jharkhand Police, Madhya Pradesh police, Rajasthan police etc., are other popular police service exams in India. Drona provides essential guidance to crack these government job exams.
Every year to meet the increasing demand for security personnel, Uttarakhand Police recruits constables, head constables, Sub-inspectors, Home Guards and other security personnel. The below information gives you detailed information of eligibility, educational qualifications etc., for various posts.
Constable and Head Constable
Age – 18 yrs – 22 yrs (For both Men and Women)
Educational Qualification – 10+2 / Intermediate passed.
Physical Standards –
- 165 cm for General, SC and OBC candidates.
- 160 cm for candidates from Hill areas.
- 157.5 cm for ST Candidates.
Age – 18 yrs – 50 yrs
Educational Qualification – 10+2, graduation, post graduation, etc.,
ASI and SI
Age – 18 yrs – 28 yrs (For both Men and Women)
Educational Qualifications – Graduation from a recognised University.
- 167 cm for Men and 152 for Women (General and OBC candidates)
- 160 cm for ST Men and 147 cm for Women.
- 156 for Hill Areas Men and 147 for Women.
For reserved candidates, age relaxation is applicable as per the government rules.
- Upper age relaxation – 05 years for SC/ ST/ OBC.
Uttarakhand Forest, Uttarakhand Group B, Uttarakhand Group C and D, Uttarakhand Teachers Recruitment, etc., are other government job notifications in the state.
- Current Notifications Click here
- Upcoming Notifications Click here
- Previous Notifications Click here
- Visit the official website for application i.e. http://uttarakhandpolice.uk.gov.in.
- Fill the application without any errors.
- Examination fees should be paid online or through Bank Challan.
- Submit the application after accepting the declaration.
- Print the application form for future reference.
Candidates applying for Uttarakhand police recruitment must go through four phases.
- Physical Fitness Test.
- Written Exam
- Medical Test
Physical Test for Men
For Men : 5 Km in 25 minutes
For Women: 3 Km in 8 minutes
Long Jump, High Jump, 400 Meters, 100 meters, and other similar events.
The above events are basic for any kind of security personnel exam.
Physical Test for Women
|Time and Distance||Marks|
|1||Cricket Ball Throw (20 M)||16 Meters|
|2||Long Jump (20 M)||08 Feet|
|3||Shuttle Race (20 M)||29 Seconds|
|4||Running Race (50 Meters)||16 Seconds|
|5||Skipping (One Minute)||55 times|
Written Examination for Sub-Inspectors
Paper I – Objective Type
|Paper – I||General Hindi||100||100|
Paper II – Written Examination- Marks 200
|General Studies & Mental Aptitude Test||50||50||Two Hours|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50|
Written Examination for Constables
For wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be negated from total score secured by the candidate.
- History – India & World.
- Indian National Movement.
- Uttarakhand History.
- Geography – India & World.
- Cultural Heritage.
- Indian Constitution.
- Uttarakhand Geography.
- Uttarakhand Polity.
- About India.
- Indian Polity & Governance.
- Science & Technology etc.
Uttarakhand Police SI Syllabus for General Hindi
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Unseen Passages.
- Antonyms etc.
Uttarakhand SI Syllabus for Arithmetic Ability
- Number System.
- Decimal & Fractions.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Profit and Loss.
- Time and Work.
- Problems on Ages.
- Time and Distance.
- HCF & LCM.
- Ratio and Proportions.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Data Interpretation etc.
Uk Police SI Syllabus for General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Spatial Orientation.
- Problem Solving.
- Visual Memory.
- Decision Making.
- Coding and Decoding.
- Space Visualization.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Figural Classification.
- Arithmetic Number Series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Statement Conclusion etc.