Uttarakhand TET Admit Card 2019
Applicants who are waiting for Uttarakhand Teacher Call Letters can check out this page. Here we have included a direct link to fetch the hall ticket along with the exam date. Candidates can also know other details like selection process, data printed on the admit card in the following sections.
Uttarakhand TET Exam Admit Card 2019 – Brief Info
- Board Name: Uttarakhand Board of School Education
- Exam Name: Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test
- Post Name: Teacher
- Mode of Application: Online
- Selection Process: Written Exam
- Exam Date: 6th November 2019
- Admit Card Available Date: Notify Later
- Job Category: Uttarakhand Government Jobs
- Work Location: Uttarakhand
- Official Website: http://ubse.uk.gov.in/
- Category Name: Admit Card
Carrying Hall Ticket to an exam hall is mandatory. Therefore contenders are suggested to collect Uttarakhand TET Admit Card on or before the test date. But to fetch the document, people need registration number, date of birth. Applicants can keep in touch with this page to know every minute update regarding Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test.
Uttarakhand TET Recruitment Selection Process has a written exam. Therefore applicant’s who will get clear in the written test can be appointed as Teachers by Uttarakhand Board of School Education.
- Written Examination
Uttarakhand TET Teacher Exam Date 2019
Uttarakhand Teacher written test will be on 6th November 2019. The timings for UTET I, UTET II are from 10:00 am to 12:30 pm, 2 am to 4:30 pm respectively. If there are any changes or issues with UTET Date, then we will notify through our website. And also download the hall ticket before the link expires.
Data Available on Uttarakhand Teacher Hall Ticket 2019
People need to verify the data on the UTET Exam Admit Card 2019 before attending the test. The printing mistakes/ other problems should be notified to the higher authorities as soon as possible.
- Aspirant’s Name
- Candidate’s Father Name
- Date of Birth
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Space for the Signature of the Candidate
- Photograph of Applicant
- Registration Number
- Examination Date
- Test Centre Venue
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Instructions to follow in the Examination
Important Documents To Take With UTET Admit Card 2019
In addition to the Uttarakhand TET Exam Call Letter 2019, candidates must take any of the following ID proofs to the exam center. The details are along the lines
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- College ID
- Bank Passbook
- Driving License
- Ration Card
- PAN Card
- Any Authorised ID Proof Signed by Gazetted Officer
How To Download Uttarakhand TET Exam Admit Card 2019?
- Firstly, contenders should visit the official website of Uttarakhand Board Of School Education i.e http://ubse.uk.gov.in/
- On उतराखंड बोर्ड विद्यालय शिक्षा home page, individuals can check the relevant link.
- If it is found, then click on that link.
- And provide login details like Application Number, Date of Birth, Password.
- Cross-check the given data and proceed with the submit button.
- Later you will get Uttarakhand TET Admit Card 2019 on a new page.
- Verify whether the information printed on the hall ticket is right or not.
- If there are any mistakes, intimate to the recruitment team.
- Download the UTET Teacher Call Letter and take a print out of it.
- Finally, carry the printed hall ticket to the examination hall.
Otherwise, use the below-provided link to get the entry card.
उत्तराखंड टीईटी एडमिट कार्ड 2019
Other Government Jobs in India Are