Note: There are no active jobs in this state as of now, we will update if any notification released.
Uttarakhand Police Department Notification 2020: Nowadays, most of the aspirants prefer government jobs compared to the private jobs. So, here we are offering the latest Uttarakhand Police Recruitment 2020 details. Complete information regarding Upcoming UK Police Jobs are given here. Interested aspirants can apply for Constable, Driver, SI, ASI, Head Constable, Jailor, Inspector and other posts before the end date.
Uttarakhand Police Recruitment 2020 – Overview
- Name of the Organisation: Uttarakhand Police Department
- Job Type: Uttarakhand Govt Jobs
- Job Designation: Constable, Driver, SI, ASI, Head Constable, Jailor, Inspector and other posts
- Mode of application: Online/ Offline
- Sarkari Naukri Search
- Work Location: Uttarakhand
- Official Website: https://uttarakhandpolice.uk.gov.in/
- Check All India Govt Jobs
Uttarakhand Police Jobs 2020
The Uttarakhand Police Department is hiring the eligible aspirants for Constable, Driver, SI, ASI, Head Constable, Jailor, Inspector and other posts. Interested contenders who have been looking for an opportunity in the police department can apply for the Uttarakhand Police Jobs. You must fulfil the eligibility requirements as per the Uttarakhand Police Recruitment 2020 Notification to fill the applications. Candidates should complete the application procedure before the end date.
Have a look at the educational qualifications, selection procedure, age criteria, selection process, salary, application procedure, and how to apply steps before filling the applications.
Uttarakhand Police Vacancies
- uttarakhandpolice.uk.gov.in Job Vacancy details are mentioned here:
- Director-General of Police
- Head Constable
- Commissioner of Police
- Special Investigation Team
- Inspector-General of Police
- Deputy Superintendent of Police
- Jail Constable
- Crime Scene Technician
- Deputy Inspector General of Police
- Senior Constable
- Investigative Assistant
- Assistant Police Sub Inspector
- School Resource Officer, etc
- Police Sub Inspector
- Superintendent of Police
- Village Defence Force
- Additional Director General of Police
- Assistant Sub Inspector
- Police Aid
- Additional Superintendent of Police
- Circle Inspector
- Inspector of Police
Different Cadres in Uttarakhand Police Department
- Defence Central Agencies
- State Police
- Railway Protection Force (RPF)
- Border Security Force (BSF)
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- National Security Guards (NSG)
- Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- Special Protection Group (SPG)
- Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)
- Central Police
- Central Armed Police Force (CAPF)
- Central Investigation and Intelligence Institutions:
- National Investigation Agency (NIA)
- Indian Income-tax Department
- National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB)
- Bureau of Police Research & Development (BPR&D)
- Central Bureau of Investigations (CBI)
- Directorate of Revenue Intelligence
- Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB)
- State Police Agencies
- Narcotic and Affairs of Border
- Central Motor Transport Workshop
- Forensic Science Laboratory
- Civil Police
- India Reserve Battalion
- Home Guards
- Women Police
- DG Control Room
- Traffic Control Police
Uttarakhandpolice.uk.gov.in Posts Eligibility Conditions
- Educational Qualifications:
- Intenders who have finished 10th class (SSC)/10+2 (Intermediate)/degree/graduation degree from a recognised board/university are eligible to apply for the jobs.
- Age Limit:
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 22 Years for Constable Head Constable, 50 Years for Home Guard, 28 Years for ASI and SI Posts
The age relaxation is applicable on the maximum age limit as per the Uttarakhand Police Department rules and regulations.
Uttarakhand Police Recruitment Bord Selection Process
To hire the worthy and talented aspirants for Uttarakhand Police Sub Inspector Posts, the board is conducting the following selection rounds. By depending on the contenders performance in the rounds of the selection procedure, individuals are finally shortlisted for the Uttarakhand Police Jobs. So, you need to prepare well and perform in the selection process.
- Preliminary Written Examination
- Mains Test
- Endurance Test
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
For Sub Inspector:
- For General/OBC candidates:
- Male: 167.7 Cms
- Female: 152 Cms
- For Hilly areas candidates:
- Male: 162.6 Cms
- Female: 147 Cms
- For ST contenders:
- Male: 160 Cms
- Female: 147 Cms
- For General/OBC candidates: 78.8 Kgs
- For Hilly areas, ST candidates: 76.5 Kgs
- For Women candidates: 45 Kgs
- SC/OBC/UR Male aspirants: 168 Cms
- ST Male contenders: 160 Cms
- SC/OBC/UR Female candidates: 152 Cms
- ST Female candidates: 147 Cms
- SC/OBC/General Female candidates: 40 Kg
- SC/OBC/General Male candidates: 79 Cms
- ST contenders: 77 Cms
Physical Efficiency Test
- Male: 5 Kms in 25 minutes
- Female: 3 Kms in 8 minutes
- Long Jump: 4 meters in 3 attempts
- High Jump: 100 meters in 3 attempts
Physical Standard Test Details
- Long Jump (20 Meters)
- 10 marks for 08 Feet
- 12 marks for 9 Feet
- 14 marks for 10 Feet
- 16 marks for 11 Feet
- 18 marks for 12 Feet
- 20 marks for 13 Feet
- Running Race (50 Meters)
- 16 seconds: 10 marks
- 15 seconds: 12 marks
- 14 seconds: 14 marks
- 13 seconds: 16
- Skipping (One Minute)
- 55 times: 10 marks
- 60 times: 12 marks
- 70 times: 16 times
Salary Structure of Uttarakhanda Police Department
The selected contenders in Uttarakhand Police Recruitment 2020 will get a pay scale as mentioned below. Basic salary and grade pay is not the same for all the positions, the gross salary amount increases as your position in the Uttarakhand Police Department increases. The highest salary is paid to the DGP.
- Sub Inspector: Rs 9,300 to Rs 34,800 with a grade pay of Rs 4,600
- Constable: Rs. 5,020-Rs 20,200 with a grade pay of Rs. 2000
- Head Constable Basic Pay: Rs 21,700
- Constable Gross Salary: Rs. 30,000 – 40,000 per month
उत्तराखंड पुलिस नौकरियाँ आवेदन प्रक्रिया
Willing and interested candidates who have satisfied the eligibility conditions of Uttarakhand Police Recruitment 2020 can apply for the jobs. They must submit the applications by the end date. Here, er are giving the simple guidelines and instructions which are useful to fill both online and offline applications successfully.
How to Apply Online for UK Police Jobs 2020?
- Open Uttarakhand Police Department official website i.e https://uttarakhandpolice.uk.gov.in/
- Go to either news or recruitment section on the homepage and look for the Uttarakhand Police Notification you want to apply for
- Download UK Police Notification 2020 PDF and go through the details carefully
- Aspirants who have the required eligibility criteria can click on the Apply Online link
- You must provide details in the mandatory fields of the application form
- Upload a scanned passport size photograph, and signature in the application form
- Submit the applications and pay the application fee
- Take a hard copy of the application preview and keep it safe for future reference
Process to Submit Offline Applications:
- Visit the official webportal of Uttarakhand Police Department i.e https://uttarakhandpolice.uk.gov.in/
- In the recruitment/news section of the UK Police homepage, you will get a direct link of the official notification
- Check the general instructions and eligibility conditions in the Uttarakhand Police Notification
- Eligible aspirants as per the official advertisement can download the application form
- Fill the applications with appropriate data and attach the required documents to it
- Send the applications to the postal address
Documents to be Attached the Application Form
- Residence Certificate
- Caste Certificate (If Required)
- PH Certificate (If Required)
- Community Certificate (If Required)
- Educational Qualification Marks Memo
- Sports Certificate (If Required)
- Any of the following identification documents:
- Driving License
- Ration Card
- Voter Card
- College ID
- Pan Card
- Bank Passbook
- Any Valid Identity Proof Signed by Gazetted Office
- Aadhar Card
Candidates who are applying online for the UK Police Dept Jobs can pay the application fee using debit card/credit card/net banking/UPI payment. In case of offline applications, you can pay the fee through demand draft.
Uttarakhand Police Exam Syllabus 2020
The Uttarakhand Police Department Inspector Syllabus 2020 is given here. Job hunters must practice all the subjects of uttarakhandpolice.uk.gov.in Exam Syllabus to score highest marks in the examination.
- Analytical ability
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
- Mathematical ability
- General Knowledge/Awareness on current National issues including knowledge about India and Punjab in particular
- Logical Reasoning
- Information Technology and its applications
- Numerical Aptitude
- General Mental ability
- Basic Numeracy and Data Interpretation
Uttarakhand Police Question Paper Pattern
Candidates can check the UK Police Exam Pattern 2020 for Constable, Driver, SI, ASI, Head Constable, Jailor, Inspector and other posts. By using the written test pattern, contenders can know the names of the subjects, total marks, number of questions, type of questions, and exam duration. Aspirants can estimate the marking scheme, topic weightage, exam structure, and subjects importance.
SI Prelims Pattern
- The written examination has objective type questions
- The questions in the test are from General Hindi
- The number of questions and total marks are 100 and 100
- Each question carries one mark
Sub Inspector Mains Test Pattern
- The exam is having multiple choice questions
- The subjects included in the test are general studies and mental aptitude test, general intelligence and reasoning, general awareness, and arithmetic ability
- Each subject contains 50 questions and marks
- The total number of questions are 200
- The total exam duration is 2 hours
Exam Pattern for Constable
- The objective type questions are related to Hindi and General Knowledge
- The total marks and questions are 100 and 100
- The total test duration is 90 minutes
- For each wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted as the negative marks
UK Police Previous Papers
Uttarakhand Police Previous Year Question Papers direct download links are included here. Individuals can improve the time management skills and problem solving ability by practicing UK Police Department Solved Papers. By using the uttarakhandpolice.uk.gov.in Constable/Sub Inspector Practice Question Papers, candidates can get clarity on what to prepare for the exam. Contenders must begin the exam preparation as early as possible with the exam papers.
- A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning by R.S. Aggarwal (2020 Session) Paperback – 2018
- Wiley’s Comprehensive Guide for Campus Recruitment Tests Exam Goalpost Paperback – 2017
- Rapid Quantitative Aptitude – With Shortcuts & Tricks for Competitive Exams Paperback – 10 Jan 2018
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations (Old Edition) Paperback – 2008
- English Grammar & Composition Very Useful for All Competitive Examinations (Hindi) Paperback – Dec 2014
उत्तराखंड पुलिस एडमिट कार्ड
Uttarakhand Police Department will issue the call letter for Sub Inspector, Police Inspector, Constable, and Jailor Posts in the coming days. Applicants of Uttarakhand Police Recruitment 2020 need to download the UK Police Hall Ticket to attend the exam. Admit Card is used as an entry card at the exam center.
Intenders who have completed the written examination must be searching for the UK Police Exam Results 2020. You have reached the correct place. We will update the direct link to fetch Uttarakhand Police Results 2020 from the official site. Candidates must be ready with the valid Log In details such as the registration number, password, and date of birth to get the results.
Uttarakhand Police Answer Key
The set wise UK Police Exam Answer Key 2020 is provided here. The answer key will be out within 7 days after the written exam. Candidates can know their estimated score by using the Uttarakhand Police Exam Key. You need to cross-check answers in your sheet with the answer key to get the expected score.
UK Police Bharti Cut off marks
The Uttarakhand Police Department will release the cut off marks for Constable, SI, and Head Constable Written Examination after announcing the results. The cut off tells that minimum number of marks that an aspirant must secure in the exam to get shortlisted.
UK Police Merit List
The Uttarakhand Police Recruitment Merit List has the names and registration numbers of the intenders who got shortlisted in the examination. You must check the selection list to know your position in the exam.
Document Verification for Uttarakhanda Police Bharti
After completing all the selection rounds, the selected candidates need to attend the document verification at the UK Police Headquarters. You must carry below mentioned documents for the process.
- Employment registration certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Leaving Certificate
- Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates
- N.C.C. certificate
- Physically Handicapped certificate (If required)
- Address proof
- Sports certificate
- Discharge certificate (Required only for Ex-serviceman)
- Residence certificate
- Non-creamy layer certificate
- 10th certificate
- HSC or matriculation/ Graduation certificate
- Date of Birth certificate
FAQ’s on Uttarakhand Police Jobs
- How Can I Pay the Exam Fee for UK Police Recruitment?
- Contenders who have completed filling the applications need to pay the application fee via online or offline. Online fee payment can be done using a credit card/net banking/debit card. For offline payment, aspirants must pay through DD.
- What is the Uttarakhand Police Jobs Selection Process?
- The Uttarakhand Police Department has decided a selection procedure for hiring the talented and intelligent contenders for their vacancies.
- Written Examination, i.e., Preliminary Exam and Mains Exam
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Knowledge Written Test
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Medical Standard Test
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Personal Interview
- Documents Verification
- How Can I Know the Latest Uttarakhand Police Advertisements/Notifications?
- Go to the latest news/ recruitment section of the UK Police home page i.e https://uttarakhandpolice.uk.gov.in/ to get the current notifications.
- What is the age limit for UK Police Jobs?
- Aspirants whose age is between 18 years and 29 years are eligible to apply for the Uttarakhand Police Recruitment 2020.
- What are the jobs available in the Uttarakhand Police Department?
- The UK Police Department conducts recruitment for Constable, Driver, SI, ASI, Head Constable, Jailor, Inspector and other posts.
Other Govt Jobs you Might be Interested in
Uttarakhand Police Jobs Through Dorna
Candidates must stay tuned to our site to check the latest Sarkari Jobs news. Visit drona.in regularly to know the upcoming Police Jobs, Admit cards, Results, etc.