Uttar Pradesh TET Notification 2021 Pdf download link is available here. Check the complete details of Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2021, like eligibility conditions, important dates, selection process, names of the subjects, application procedure, etc. in this article. Eligible postulants can fill and submit the UPTET application form on or before the closing date.
UP TET 2021 Notification
The Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board has released UPTET Notification 2021 to organize the Teacher Eligibility Test in Uttar Pradesh to recruit the aspirants for Teacher posts. UPTET Exam 2021 is going to be conducted on tentative dates at the prescribed exam centres. The Online Application for UP Teacher Eligibility Test to be held in January 2021.
Job hunters who wish to get an Uttar Pradesh State Teacher Job can grab this opportunity and apply for UPTET Recruitment 2021 on or before the end date. You should get the complete details of the Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2021, such as selection process, age limit, educational qualifications, important dates, apply online link, how to apply, etc. here.
|Name of the Board ||Uttar Pradesh Basic Siksha Board (Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board)|
|Post Names ||Primary School Teacher and Middle School Teacher Posts|
|Exam Name ||Uttar Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test 2021 (UP TET 2021)|
|Type of Job||UP Govt Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Similar Jobs||Government Teacher Jobs in India|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
The Uttar Pradesh Basic Siksha Board is responsible for conducting the UPTET or Uttar Pradesh State Teacher Eligibility Test. UPTET is the minimum qualification required in Uttar Pradesh for a person to be eligible for appointment as a Primary School Teacher and Middle School Teacher for Classes I to VIII. It is a mandatory exam for teaching jobs. The Uttar Pradesh TET is conducted both by the UPBEB.
The Uttar Pradesh TET is conducted as 2 different papers for the competitors wishing to join as teachers in Uttar Pradesh State Government Schools.
- Primary School Teacher – Paper I: For the recruitment of teachers from Classes I to V
- Middle School Teacher – Paper II: For the recruitment of teachers from Classes VI to VIII
- Eligible aspirants apply UPTET through the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board.
For Primary School Teacher (Classes I to V: Paper I)
- Graduation from a UGC recognized University/ Institution + 2 years Diploma in EL. Education (D.El.Ed) – BTC or
- B.Ed from NCTE recognized institution + Graduation from a UGC recognized University/ Institution with minimum 50% marks + or
- Graduation from a UGC recognized University/ Institution + 2 years BTC/ CT (Nursery)/ Nursery Teacher Training (NTT) or
- Graduation from a UGC recognized University/ Institution + Special BTC Training or
- B. Ed + Graduation from a UGC recognized University/ Institution with minimum 45% marks or
- 2 years special BCT Urdu training in Uttar Pradesh + Graduation from a UGC recognized University Institution or
- Diploma in Teaching (For Urdu Teacher) from Aligarh Muslim University + Graduation from a UGC recognized University/ Institution
For Upper Primary Teachers (Classes VI To VIII: Paper-II)
- Graduation/ Post Graduation from a UGC recognized University/ Institution + 2 years Diploma in EL. Education (D.El.Ed) BTC or
- B.Ed from NCTE recognized institution + Graduation/ Post-Graduation from a UGC recognized University/ Institution with minimum 50% marks or
- Intermediate with at least 50% marks + 4 years B.El.Ed in Primary Education or
- 2-years B.Ed/ Special B.Ed + Graduation/ Post Graduation from a UGC recognised University/ Institution with minimum 50% marks or
- Intermediate with minimum 50% marks + 4 years BA/ B.Ed/ B.A.Ed or Graduation/ Post Graduation from a UGC recognized University/ Institution with minimum 45% marks + B.Ed or
- 4 years BSC.Ed/ BSC/ B.Ed + Intermediate with at least 50% marks or Graduation/ Post Graduation from a UGC recognised University/ Institution + 1 year Special B.Ed
Age Limit to Apply for UPTET 2021
The minimum age limit is 18 years, and the upper age limit is 35 years to apply for the Uttar Pradesh TET 2021 exam.
UPTET Selection Process
The officials of Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board will conduct the following rounds to select the eligible and capable candidates.
- Written Examination
Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2021 Application Process
Individuals who satisfy the eligibility criteria can fill and submit the UPTET online application form before the closing date. The application process of filling the online application form is provided below for candidates’ convenience.
How to Apply for UPTET Recruitment 2021 Online?
To apply for the UPTET (Uttar Pradesh State Teacher Eligibility Test 2021), all the candidates must and should have to follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Open the official portal of the Uttar Pradesh Basic Siksha Board (UPBEB), i.e., upbasiceduboard.gov.in
- On the UPBEB home page, you can check the ‘UPTET Application Form.’
- You can click on http://updeled.gov.in/DefaultTET.aspx
- You can see a login page by clicking on it
- Read the UPTET notification carefully before applying
- You have to register first and read all Instructions and Procedures for Online Submission of UPTET – 2021 Registration.
- At the Candidates services section, click on “UPTET Registration.”
- Register by the Candidate Registration section and continue the other steps such as Verify Registration, Fill Education / Exam Details, Update Password / Pay Registration Fee, Fill Correspondence Address Details, Upload Photograph And Signature, Print Final Application Form
- Submit the UP TET Application Form Online
- Now download the filled Online UPTET Application Form 2021
- Take a print of the Uttar Pradesh TET Application Form 2021 Online.