UPSSSC Latest Notification & Important Dates
- Organization Board: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission
- Total Posts: 672
- Post Names: Assistant Consolidation Officer, Marketing Inspector, Supply Inspector, Assistant Garden Inspector, Additional District Info Office, Executive Officer & Revenue Officer.
- Latest UPSSSC 2019 Jobs
- Starting Date to Apply: 30th January 2019
- Last Date to Apply: 19th February 2019
- Selection Process: Written Test
- Mode of Apply: ONLINE
- All Govt Jobs : Govt Jobs 2019
- Official Site: http://upsssc.gov.in
UPSSSC Inspector, Executive, Revenue & Assistant Officer Jobs Recruitment 2019 Notification
Online applications are invited by Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Selection Services Commission to the posts of Assistant Consolidation Officer, Marketing Inspector, Supply Inspector, Assistant Garden Inspector, Additional District Info Office, Executive Officer & Revenue Officer. Hence, candidates who have interest to apply the application form can enroll through the link which is mentioned below from 30th January 2019 to 19th February 2019. Applicants will be recruited through written exam. Aspirants may know detailed information by visiting the official site http://upsssc.gov.in and look more into UP Govt Jobs 2019.
Vacancy Details in UPSSSC 2019
672 vacant posts are going to be filled in UPSSC Notification 2019.
Department wise vacancies are given in below
- Assistant Consolidation Officer – 94 posts
- Marketing Inspector – 194 posts
- Supply Inspector – 151 posts
- Assistant Garden Inspector – 89 posts
- Additional District Information Officer – 11 posts
- Executive Officer – 107 posts
- Revenue Officer – 26 posts
- Candidates who have completed Degree in any stream and having typing knowledge in Devnagri Hindi language can apply for the posts of Inspectors, Executive & Revenue Officers.
- For Additional District info officer post applicants must have minimum 18 years and 40 years of age and for other posts minimum age is 21 years and 40 years.
Appointed candidates will get monthly income on the basis of departments.
- For Assistant Consolidation Officer, Marketing Inspector and Supply Inspector salary is Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- with grade pay of Rs. 4200/-
- And for Assistant Garden inspector, Additional District and Executive and Revenue Officer salary is Rs. 5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay of Rs.2800/-
- Selection process will be conducted on the basis of written test.
Through ONLINE mode applicants can apply the application portal in UPSSSC Recruitment 2019 for the positions of Inspectors, Executive, Revenue and Assistant Officer. Candidates are advised to fill the forms before the closure date i.e., 19th February 2019.
How to Apply Online?
- Aspirants can apply on ONLINE through the official link which is given below.
Useful Link to Apply
- UPSSSC Inspectors, Executive & Revenue Officer Jobs PDF Notification
- Apply Online Inspectors, Executive & Revenue Officers in UPSSSC 2019
Related Posts in Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs 2019