420 UPSSSC Jobs Notifications & Scheduled Dates
- Name of the Recruitment Board: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 420
- Post Name: Homeopathic Pharmacist
- Starting date of Application Process: 25th February 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 18th March 2019
- UPSSSC Homeopathic Pharmacist Admit Card 2019 – Download Here
- Selection Process: Written Exam
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: upsssc.gov.in
- Go through UPSSSC Pharmacist Previous Year Question Papers
- FCI Openings are here
UPSSSC Homeopathic Pharmacist (Bhesijik) Competitive Examination – 420 Jobs Register @ upsssc.gov.in
A new UPSSSC Pharmacist Vacancy 2019 Notification is here ! Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission has announced out a fresh job notification for hiring 420 job searchers to work as pharmacists. Be prepared for UPSSSC Homeopathic Pharmacist (Bhesijik) Competitive Examination to crack UP Govt Jobs 2019. http://upsssc.gov.in/ is the official website link for more information.
Vacancy Details of UPSSSC Pharmacist
Number of vacant positions needed to be filled by UPSSSC are 420. Out of which
Homeopathic Pharmacist (Bhesajik) – 420 Posts
Government Homeopathic Hospitals – 412
Government Homeopathic Hospitals & Medical College – 08
Contenders those who qualified 12th class examination and having done 2 years homeopathic pharmacist diploma & registered in Homeopathic medicine board are willing to apply.
Aspirants age can be in between 21 to 40 years as on 01st July 2019. See the official pf to know age relaxations.
The monthly income offered to selected contenders as pharmacist will get in between Rs.29200-92300/-
Through competitive examination which will be conducted by UPSSSC, the recruitment of aspirants will be done.
Interested aspirants can apply for UPSSSC Recruitment 219 through ONLINE mode. 18th March 2019 is the due date to register through online.
How to Apply Online?
Here is http://upsssc.gov.in/ link for application submission purpose.
- Application Fee for Gen/ OBC contenders is Rs.160/-
- SC/ST is Rs.70/-