UPSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2019 Details
- Name of the Organization: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 655
- Category: All India Govt Jobs
- Post Name: Forest Guard & Wildlife Guard
- Starting date of the Application Process: 18th July 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 08th August 2019
- Selection Process: Written Examination
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Advertisement Number: 05-Exam/2019
- Official Website: http://upsssc.gov.in/
UPSSSC 655 Forest Guard & Wild Life Guard Vacancies 2019
Here is a piece of good news for unemployed youth of UP States. The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) officials have released out a new UPSSSC Recruitment 2019 advertisement in such a way to fill up 655 Forest Guard & Wildlife Guard positions. The end date for acceptance of application forms through ONLINE is 08th August 2019.
As the qualification required to apply for the UPSSSC Jobs 2019 is INTERMEDIATE, there will be a vast number of applicants applying for the published notification. Don’t delay and start submitting applications from now onwards. In the down sessions, you can notice the critical details like Eligibility, Salary, Selection Process, Apply Links etc.
New UPSSSC Forest Guard Vacancy 2019
The number of empty positions is currently available for filling in Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) is 655. Out of which
Forest Guard – 596 Vacancies
- General – 370
- OBC – 132
- SC – 83
- ST – 11
Wildlife Guard – 99 Vacancies
- General – 45
- OBC – 02
- SC – 10
- ST – 02
UPSSSC Jobs 2019 Eligibility Criteria
People interested at Uttar Pradesh SSSC Recruitment 2019 must check their eligibility before starting of the application process. Satisfying requisite educational qualification and age limit is mandatory for any UP Govt Jobs competitive examination.
In the released notification, it is mentioned that the postulants those who passed Class 12th or Intermediate exam from a recognized board can apply.
- The minimum age required to apply is 18 years.
- The upper age limit for applicants is 40 years.
- Age relaxation for backward category applicants is as per organization norms.
Forest Guard Salary in UPSSSC
The candidates those who got selected for Forest Guard & Wildlife Guard vacancies will get monthly remuneration in between Rs.5200- 20200/- & GP of Rs.1900/-
The selection committee will conduct the General Recruitment Competitive Examination 2019 to recruit talented persons. The officials will soon announce the exam date.
Candidates can submit their duly filled application form for UPSSSC Forest Guard Vacancy Recruitment 2019 through ONLINE mode. The online link activated on 18th July 2019 and terminates by 08th August 2019. Candidates apply before one week of the last date to free from server issues.
How to Apply Online?
- Log on to the official Website of UPSSSC.
- Go to the Notifications page.
- Click on the advertisement you are ready to apply.
- Read the terms and conditions.
- If eligible, then click on the Apply Online link.
- Fill the empty application form with all your details.
- As per the mentioned dimensions, upload the scanned copies of documents.
- Make payment and tap on the submit button.
- Take the printout of the application form for future purpose.
- UPSSSC Forest Guard & WildLife Guard Jobs Notification 2019
- Instructions to be followed
- UPSSSC Forest Guard Jobs Online Form 2019
- UPSSSC Forest Guard Results 2019
- UPSSSC Forest Guard Admit Card
You Can Also Apply For