UPSSSC Forest Guard Hall Ticket 2019 – Overview
- Name of the Organization: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
- Job Role: Forest Guard, Animal Ranger
- Total number of vacancies: 655
- Mode of application: Online
- Selection Process: Written Test
- Exam Date: Update Later
- Admit Available Card Dates: Notify Soon
- Job Category: Uttar Pradesh State Govt Jobs
- Work Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Official Portal: upsssc.gov.in
- Name of the category: Admit Card
Uttar Pradesh Animal Ranger Admit Card 2019
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission is about to release the UPSSSC Forest Guard Admit Card 2019 soon. The job seekers who have filled the applications for Uttar Pradesh Forest Guard Recruitment 2019 can download the call letter by using the below-mentioned link. To get more details about the UPSSSC Hall Ticket 2019, candidates must visit the official site, i.e. upsssc.gov.in.
In general, UPSSSC will publish the call letter for Forest Guard, Animal Ranger posts 2-3 weeks before the exam date. So, keep the login details like registration number, date of birth, and gender to collect the UPSSSC Forest Guard Admit Card 2019. Call Letter acts as an entry pass in the examination hall. Without having the admission letter, no one is allowed to take the test.
UPSSSC Forest Guard Selection Procedure
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission is conducting the following selection rounds to hire the eligible candidates. Aspirants must score the highest marks in the selection process.
- Written Test
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency/ Endurance Test (PET)
- Medical Examination
उत्तर प्रदेश फॉरेस्ट गार्ड परीक्षा तिथि 2019
Uttar Pradesh SSSC Forest Guard Written Test Date 2019 will be announced later. Applicants should download UPSSSC Forest Guard Admit Card 2019 PDF as early as possible to avoid the technical issues at the end.
Data Available on upsssc.gov.in Forest Guard Admit Card 2019
Usually, the Uttar Pradesh Forest Guard Call Letter 2019 contains the following date. The list is as follows:
- Hall Ticket Number
- Reporting Time to the Exam Cell
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Registration Number
- Space box for Applicant’s Signature
- Important Instructions for the Test Takers
- Name of the Conducting Board
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- Enrollment/ Application Number
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Photograph of the Applicant
- Name of the Examination
- Venue to the Test Centre
- Signature of the Board Councillor
- Full Name of the Candidate
- Date and Time of the Test
- Name of the Examination Centre
- Duration of the Written Examination
Documents to carry with उत्तर प्रदेश फॉरेस्ट गार्ड कॉल लेटर 2019
Candidates are recommended to carry an additional document to the exam hall along with the उत्तर प्रदेश एसएसएससी फॉरेस्ट गार्ड हॉल टिकट 2019 for the sake of identification.
- Applicant’s Driving License
- Voter ID
- Ration Card
- Student Id of A Govt Recognized College/ University
- PAN Card
- Bank Account Pass Book
- Employee Id of a Recognized Organization
- Aadhar Card
- Any Photo Id Proof signed by Gazetted Officer
How to download UPSSSC Forest Guard Admit Card 2019?
- Firstly, open the official website of Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission, i.e. upsssc.gov.in
- In the news & alerts section of the welcome page, contenders can get a link for UPSSSC Vanrakshak Admit Card 2019.
- Aspirants must enter the details such as candidate registration number, date of birth, gender, and verification code in the login page.
- Verify those details and click on the download admit card button.
- Candidates must download it and take a hard copy for future usage.