Uttar Pradesh SSSC Chakbandi Lekhpal Admit Card 2019
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission has released latest notification for recruitment to the posts of 1364 Chakbandi Lekphal. For job seekers, it is a good opportunity to get a job in UPSSSC. Online application forms submission is from 06th March 2019 to 05th April 2019. Candidates those who applied for UPSSSC Chakbandi Lekhpal Recruitment 2019 can only have a chance to download the hall tickets from the official link which is given below.
UPSSSC Chakbandi Lekhpal Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2019 Info
- Organization Name: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 1364
- Post Name: Chakbandi Lekhpal
- Starting date of Application Process: 06th March 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 05th April 2019
- Get Government Jobs 2019
- Selection Process: Written Test
- Category: Admit Card
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Check Out ESIC Jobs 2019
- Go through RRB Jobs 2019
- Get Food Corporation of India Jobs
- Official Website: upsssc.gov.in
- Latest UPSSSC 2019 Jobs
- Advt. No: 03-Exam/2019
Download UP Chakbandi Lekhpal Hall Ticket & Exam Date 2019
UPSSSC Chakbandi Lekhpal Hall Ticket 2019 is a mandatory document for the aspirants who are willing to participate in the UPSSSC Examination. After completion of online applications submission process, the UPSSSC will release the admit card. Once, the officials of UP Subordinate Services Selection Commission announce the exam date, they will definitely activate the admit card download link 2-3 weeks before the exam date. So, keep login details such as application number or registration number, date of birth and password. View more latest UP Govt Jobs 2019.
Selection Process for Chakbandi Lekhpal in UPSSSC
A selection process for Chakbandi Lekhpal posts by Uttar Pradesh SSSC is through a competitive exam. Based on this examination only candidates are going to be hired for vacant positions of Chakbandi Lekhpal.
- Competitive Examination
Information on Uttar Pradesh SSSC Chakbandi Lekhpal Call Letter 2019
The UPSSSC Chakbandi Lekhpal Hall Ticket 2019 contains the below-mentioned information. They are on lines
- Test Centre Address
- Applicant Roll Number
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Name of the Candidate
- Examination Name
- Father’s Name or Mother’s Name
- Category (ST/SC/BC&Other)
- Exam Date and Time
- Applicant Photograph
- The signature of candidate and exam counsellor
- Time Duration of the Exam
- And Candidate Date of Birth
ID Proofs to Take Along With upsssc.gov.in UPSSSC Chakbandi Lekhpal Admit Card 2019
Candidates are advised to take a few additional documents along with the UP Chakbandi Lekhpal Admit Card 2019 to an examination hall for the sake of identification. The list is as follows
- PAN Card
- And any another id assigned by the state or central gov
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Aadhar Card
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Employee ID
- Driving License
Easy Way to Download UPSSSC Chakbandi Lekphal Call Letter 2019
Candidates can easily download the hall ticket by following the below steps. They are as follows
Steps to Download UP Chakbandi Hall Ticket 2019
- Visit the official website of UPSSSC @ www.upsssc.gov.in
- Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission homepage will open.
- Find the Uttar Prades SSSC Chakbandi Lekphal Admit Card link in the official site.
- Later click on that Admit Card link.
- Enter Application Number, Date of Birth and Password details and press on submit button.
- As per given information, UPSSSC Admit Card 2019 will open.
- View available data on the Call Letter and download it.
- Take 1 or 2 print out of Admit Card to carry for the examination and for future use.
Download UPSSSC Chakbandi Lekphal Admit Card 2019
Direct Link to Load:UPSSSC Chakbandi Lekhpal Hall Tickets 2019
Contenders can know the information of both Government jobs in India through our site DRONA by Daily Employment News.
You May Also Like