UPSESSB TGT PGT Admit Card 2020 – Overview
- Commission Name: Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board
- Job Designation: TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher) and PGT (Post Graduate Teacher) Posts
- Mode of application: Online
- Total number of vacancies: 39704 posts
- Selection Procedure: Written Exam and Interview
- Exam Date: May 2020
- Name of the Category: Admit Card
- Job Type: Uttar Pradesh State Govt Jobs 2020
- Work Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Official Portal: http://www.upsessb.org/
- Latest Govt Jobs 2020 in India
Uttar Pradesh SESSB TGT PGT Admit Card 2020
Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board will release Admit Card for the Trained Graduate Teacher and Post Graduate Teacher posts shortly. The applied candidates of this recruitment 2020 can download the admit card from the official link which is mentioned below. It acts as an entry card to the exam hall. Without carrying UPSESSB TGT PGT Admit Card 2020, you are not allowed to appear for the written examination.
As of now, यूपी माध्यमिक शिक्षा सेवा चयन बोर्ड has not published the TGT PGT Exam Call Letter 2020. So, intenders get ready with the login details such as registration number or hall ticket number, date of birth, and password. By using these data, they can download यूपीएसईएसबी टीजीटी पीजीटी एडमिट कार्ड 2020 easily from the official portal, i.e. http://www.upsessb.org/. Job hunters can get the call letter release date, exam date, selection procedure, and how to download steps from the later sections.
उत्तर प्रदेश माध्यमिक शिक्षा सेवा चयन बोर्ड टीजीटी पीजीटी Posts Selection Procedure details are given here.
- Written Test
यूपीएसईएसबी टीजीटी पीजीटी परीक्षा तिथि 2020
The UPSESSB TGT PGT Written Test Date will be intimate later. Intenders who have completed the application process can download UPSESSB TGT PGT Admit Card 2020 from the following link at the earliest to overcome the technological issues later.
Exam Pattern 2020
- Type of Questions: Objective Type
- Exam Type: Online Test
- Exam Duration- 2 Hours (For Each Question Paper)
Data Printed on upsessb.org TGT PGT Admit Card 2020
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Signature of the Examination Councillor
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Candidate’s Father Name
- Examination Centre Code
- Name of the Examination
- Name of the Conducting Board
- Hall Ticket/ Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Reporting Time of the exam
- Important Instructions for the exam
- Name of the Test Centre
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Duration of the exam
- Candidate’s Mother Name
ID Proofs to Carry for the UPSESSB TGT PGT Written Exam 2020
- Any ID Proof issued by Government
- Driving License
- Ration Card
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar Card
Steps to Download Uttar Pradesh SESSB TGT PGT Hall Ticket 2020
- Visit the official site of उत्तर प्रदेश माध्यमिक शिक्षा सेवा चयन बोर्ड, i.e. http://www.upsessb.org/
- In the examination section of the home page and then
- There you can find a link to collect UPSESSB TGT PGT Admit Card 2020.
- Click on that link.
- A new login page with application number, date of birth, and password fields will have appeared.
- Intenders must enter the relevant data.
- Validate the given information and submit the page.
- Admit card will get displayed.
- Download and take a print out of UPSESSB TGT PGT Exam Call Letter 2020 for future reference.