UPSC Company Prosecutor Admit Card 2019 – Overview
- Name of the Recruitment Board: Union Public service Commission (UPSC)
- Advertisement Number: 14/2019
- Job Role: Specialist Grade 3, Company Prosecutor, and other posts
- Total Number of Vacancies: 67 Jobs’
- Mode of Application: Online
- Selection Process: Written Test/Personal Interview
- Exam Date: Update Later
- Hall Ticket Issue Date: Notify Soon
- Name of the Category: Admit Card
- Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
- Work Location: Pan India
- Official Site: upsc.gov.in
Union Public Service Commission Hall Ticket 2019
Job seekers who have successfully submitted the UPSC Specialist Grade 3 Application Form can download upsc.gov.in Company Prosecutor Call Letter 2019 from this page. Union Public Service Commission officials are planning to conduct the written test for Specialist Grade 3, Company Prosecutor, JSO, Director posts in the coming days. So, admit card 2019 will be out shortly. To make your download process easy, we are providing the direct link at the end of this page.
Without carrying Union PSC Company Prosecutor Hall Ticket 2019, individuals are not allowed to take part in the written exam. So, every participant has to download UPSC Admit Card 2019. Other details like hall ticket release date, exam date, selection process, steps to download the call letter, etc. are available in the following sections.
UPSC Specialist Grade 3 Selection Procedure
Union Public Service Commission Specialist Grade 3 Recruitment 2019 Selection Process steps are along the lines.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
upsc.gov.in Specialist Grade III Exam Date 2019
UPSC Specialist Grade 3 Written Test is going to be conducted soon. So, aspirants should download admit card 2019 PDF as quickly as possible.
Information Enlisted on Union PSC Specialist Gr III Call Letter 2019
Once the downloading process is completed, contenders have to check the details printed on the UPSC Prosecutor Call Letter 2019. The details available on the admission letter are as follows:
- Name of the Test Centre
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Candidate’s Mother Name
- Venue to the Exam Centre
- Registration Number
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Name of the Examination
- Examination Centre Code
- Hall Ticket/ Roll Number
- Name of the Conducting Board
- Important Instructions for the exam
- Reporting Time of the exam
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Candidate’s Father Name
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Signature of the Examination Councillor
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Duration of the exam
Documents Required for UPSC Exam 2019
Applicants have to carry any one of the following original documents and xerox copies of it along with the Union PSC Specialist Grade 3 Hall Ticket 2019. They are as follows:
- College ID
- Any Government-issued ID Proof
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Employee ID
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Ration Card
Steps to Download UPSC Specialist Grade III Admit Card 2019
- At first, visit the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) website, i.e. upsc.gov.in
- Click on the Admit Cards tab at the home page.
- You can find a link to get E- Admit Card for Specialist Grade III posts.
- Later, aspirants must provide the Application Number, Date of Birth, and Password in the login page.
- Cross-check the details and submit them.
- Download यूपीएससी विशेषज्ञ ग्रेड III एडमिट कार्ड 2019 and take a hard copy for future reference.
upsc.gov.in Specialist Grade 3 Admit Card 2019
You Can Also Apply For