UPSC Geologist Admit Card 2019 Download@ upsc.gov.in
Union Public Service Commission has recently released the latest notification for Geologist & Geo-Scientist examination on 20th March 2019. The online submission process will be held on up to 16th April 2019. So, interested and eligible candidates can participate in UPSC Geologist/ Geo-Scientist Exam Notification 2019 on the scheduled date. Look more into UPSC Govt Jobs 2019.
- Name of the Recruitment Board: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 106
- Post Name: Geologist, Junior Hydrogeologist & Other Jobs
- Starting date of Application Process: 20th March 2019
- Category: Admit Card
- Last date for Submission of Application: 16th April 2019
- All State Govt Jobs 2019
- Selection Process: Written Test & Interview
- Check Out ESIC Jobs 2019
- Go through RRB Jobs 2019
- 4103 CI New Jobs Released
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: https://upsc.gov.in/
- Examination Notice No. 07/2019-GEOL
Download UPSC Geo-Scientist Admit Card 2019
Total of 106 vacant posts is released for the posts of Geologist and Geo-Scientist in UPSC. The applied contenders of UPSC Geologist & Geo-Scientist Notification 2019 can download the call letters through the official site which is in the lower sections. Aspirants must take print out of that admit cards after downloading. And carry UPSC Geo-Scientist/Geologist Call Letter to the examination hall in order to get permission from the examination hall. The exam date will be announced soon by the officials of Union PSC. Stick to this page to know the latest updates of UPSC Admit Card download link activation date and examination date.
Selection Process for Geologist & Geo-Scientist 2019
The enrolled candidates of UPSC Recruitment 2019 will be hired on the basis of written exam and interview. Contenders those who got good marks in the written examination they will be promoted to next round called interview. Finally, the team of UPSC will announce the selected candidates.
- Written Examination
Required Documents to Carry Along with UPSC Admit Card 2019
Aspirants are required to carry a few additional documents along with UPSC Geologist Admit card 2019 to an examination hall. The list is as follows
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Any Authorized ID Proof Signed by Gazetted Officer
- Ration Card
- Aadhar card
- Bank Passbook
- PAN card
- College ID
General Info Printed on UPSC Call Letter 2019
After downloading must check details printed on UPSC Geo-Scientist Admit Card 2019. If any misprints find intimate to the higher officials immediately. They are in the following fashion
- Aspirant’s Name
- Examination Centre Code
- Gender(Male/ Female)
- Date of Birth
- Name of the Father
- Instructions to follow during the Exam
- Date of Examination
- Test Centre
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Space for the Invigilator to Sign
- Space for the Candidate to Sign
- Registration Number
Procedure to Fetch Union PSC Admit Card 2019
- Go to the official website of UPSC @ https://upsc.gov.in
- Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) main page will open.
- Find the UPSC Geologist Hall Ticket 2019 scrolling link on the home page.
- Later click on that particular link.
- Enter Application Number, Date of Birth details and hit on submit button.
- As per given information, UPSC Geo-Scientist Admit Card 2019 will display.
- Check all printed data on the Call Letter and download it.
- Take a print out of hard copy for further reference.
Download UPSC Geologist & Geo-Scientist Admit Card 2019
Direct Link to Get: Union PSC Geologist & Geo-Scientist Admit Card 2019
You May Also Like