Union Public Service Commission ESE Admit Card 2019 – Overview
- UPSC ESE Admit Card – Released Link Updated Below
- Name Of the Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- Post Name: Group‐A, B Services Posts
- Number Of Total Jobs: various
- Examination Notice No. 01/2020‐ENGG.
- Name of the Examination: UPSC Engineering Services Examination 2019
- Mode Of Application: Online Mode
- Official portal: https://www.upsc.gov.in/
- UPSC ESE Preliminary Exam Date: 5th January 2020
- UPSC Engineering Services Exam Admit Card Issue Date: Notify Later
- Selection Process: Preliminary Examination, Mains Examination, and Interview
- Job Type: Central Govt Jobs
- Work Location: India
- Name Of the Category: Admit Card
- Government Jobs in India
UPSC Engineering Services Exam Hall Ticket 2019
UPSC Engineering Services Exam Admit Card 2019 will be issued soon. The postulants who have completed their application process for Engineering services Jobs can get the complete details about the Union PSC ESE call letter 2019 on this page. UPSC ESE Hall Ticket 2019 is a necessary document to be carried while going for the written examination. Moreover, the admit card of UPSC Engineering Services Examination 2019 contains useful details like test date, venue, timings, which help the applied contenders to reach the exam center on time.
The individuals who are failing to carry UPSC ESE Admit Card 2019 to the examination hall are not allowed to compete in the examination. Therefore, a direct link to fetch the Union PSC ESE 2019 call letter is provided at the bottom of this page. Moreover, contenders must visit the official portal for more information.
UPSC ESE Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
Union Public Service Commission Engineering Services Group ‐ A/B Services/ Posts Selection Procedure involves the Preliminary Examination, Mains Examination, and Interview. Applied intenders need to get the qualify marks in the below rounds to crack Engineering Services Group ‐ A/B Services jobs.
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination and
UPSC Engineering Services Examination Date 2019
The UPSC Engineering Services’ preliminary examination will be conducted on 5th January 2020. Aspirants who want yo get a job must attend the preliminary exam on the tentative date of the examination. You should carry the UPSC ESE Admit Card of Preliminary exam 2019 while going to the test. We will inform you about the exact Union PSC Engineering Services Call Letter date the moment it will release.
Details Available on UPSC ESE Admit Card 2019
Applied postulants must check the details on the PSC ESE hall ticket 2019 after downloading it. If you encounter any print mistakes, then you should inform the higher officials of the Union Public Service Commission as early as possible.
- Registration Number
- Date and Time of the Test
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Enrollment/ Application Number
- Photograph of the Applicant
- Signature of the Board Councillor
- Important Instructions for the Test Takers
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- Code of the Test Centre
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Duration of the Written Examination
- Reporting Time to the Exam Cell
- Name of the Conducting Board
- Name of the Examination Centre
- Venue to the Test Centre
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Space box for Applicant’s Signature
- Hall Ticket Number
- Name of the Examination
- Full Name of the Candidate
Documents To Carry With UPSC ESE Call Letter 2019
- Individual Voter ID
- Applicant’s Driving License
- Student Id of A Govt Recognized College/ University
- Bank Account Pass Book
- Ration Card
- Employee Id of a Recognized Organization
- PAN Card
- Any Photo Id Proof signed by Gazetted Officer
- Aadhar Card
How To Download www.upsc.gov.in ESE Hall Ticket 2019
- First, visit Union Public Service Commission Official portal i.e., www.upsc.gov.in
- On the home page, search for the What’s New Section at the right side of the page.
- Click on that section and search for the UPSC ESE Admit Card link.
- Click on the UPSC ESE Call Letter 2019 Download link.
- Individuals must enter the details in the login form.
- Check the details once before submitting them and click on submit.
- Later you will get the UPSC ESE Exam 2019 hall ticket.
- Download UPSC Engineering Services Exam Admission Letter 2019.
- Finally, take a hard copy to carry it to the exam hall.