UPSC EPFO Admit Card 2020 – Overview
- Name of the Board: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- Post Names: Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer in EPFO
- Advertisement Number: 51/2020
- Latest Sarkari Naukri
- Selection Procedure: Recruitment Test, Interview
- Total Number of Vacancies: 421 posts
- Recruitment Test Date: 4th October 2020
- Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
- Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
- Name of the Category: Admit Card
UPSC Enforcement Officer Admit Card 2020
Union Public Service Commission will release the UPSC EPFO Call Letter 2020 in the month of September 2020. Candidates who have applied for UPSC Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer Jobs can get the complete details of the admit card. You can check the selection procedure, hall ticket download links, exam date, test pattern, and exam centers list in the following sections.
Applicants must have the correct/valid Log In credentials like user name, password, and date of birth to download UPSC EPFO Admit Card 2020. UPSC Accounts Officer Hall Ticket 2020 is used as an entry card at the examination hall. Without carrying www.upsc.gov.in Enforcement Officer Call Letter, you are not allowed to take the test.
UPSC EPFO/AO Selection Process
UPSC Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer Posts Selection Procedure rounds are given here. Job hunters must score the qualify marks in the selection process to get a job.
- Recruitment Test
How to Download upsc.gov.in Enforcement Officer Hall Ticket?
- First, go to the Union Public Service Commission website i.e https://www.upsc.gov.in/
- At the what’s new section of the homepage, aspirants can find UPSC Accounts Officer Call Letter
- Hit on that link and give the valid Log In details
- Cross-check the data and hit on the submit button
- A new page with UPSC EPFO Admit Card 2020 will get opened
- Download it and take a print out of the admit card for future usage
UPSC Accounts Officer Exam Date
UPSC Enforcement Officer and Accounts Officer Written Test Date will be conducted on 4th October 2020. Aspirants must download UPSC AO Hall Ticket PDF as soon as possible before the exam date.
UPSC EPFO Exam Pattern
UPSC Accounts Officer Question Paper Pattern is provided here. Contenders can check out the total number of questions, maximum marks, type of questions, names of the subjects, and test duration from the UPSC Enforcement Officer Paper Pattern. upsc.gov.in AO Test Pattern 2020 is useful to estimate the topic weightage, marking scheme, subject importance, and exam structure.
- The written test has objective type questions with multiple choice answers
- All questions will carry equal marks
- The exam duration is 2 hours
- The medium of the exam is Hindi and English
- The questions in the exam are General English, General Mental Ability, General Accounting, Indian Polity, and Quantitative Aptitude
- There will be a penalty for each wrong answers
Union Public Service Commission Exam Centers
Union PSC Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer Written Test will be conducted in the following cities only.
- Panaji (Goa)
- Port Blair
- Gautam Budh Nagar
- Prayagraj (Allahabad)
Details on upsc.gov.in Enforcement Officer Call Letter
Once the downloading process is finished, candidates have to check the information printed on UPSC EPFO Admit Card 2020. If there are any mistakes, you can report to the higher officials for changes in the call letter.
- Date and Time of the Test
- Name of the Examination Centre
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Space for Invigilator’s and applicant Signature
- Registration/Application Number
- Duration of the Written Examination
- Important Instructions for the Test Takers
Documents Required for UPSC Exam
Along with the Union Public Service Commission Accounts Officer Call Letter, participants have to carry any of the following documents to the examination:
- Employee ID of a Recognized Organization
- Applicant’s Driving License
- Photo ID Proof signed by Gazetted Officer
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Account Pass Book
- Ration Card
- Individual Voter ID
- PAN Card
Important Points About UPSC EPFO Admit Card
- Job seekers should not take any of the electronic devices such as calculators, mobile phones, cameras, gadgets, electronic watches, etc to the examination hall
- Candidates should be at the examination center 0ne hour before the reporting time
- You must carry UPSC Enforcement Officer Hall Ticket and one ID proof document while going for the exam
- The soft copy of the documents is not taken into consideration
You Can Also Apply For