UPSC Combined Medical Service Examination 2019 Notification
- Attention: UPSC Combined Medical Service Examination 2019 Admit Cards Released
- Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission
- Total No. of Vacancies: 965
- Examination Notice No.08/2019-CMS
- Post Name: Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, GDMO & Other Jobs
- Starting date of Application Process: 10th April 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 06th May 2019
- Date of Online Examination: 21/07/2019
- Selection Process: Written Test
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: https://upsc.gov.in/
- Download Today’s Employment News
UPSC Combined Medical Service Examination 2019 – 965 Jobs
For the year 2019, Union Public Service Commission has published the Combined Medical Service Exam Notification 2019 to fill up 965 Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, Assistant Medical Officer, General Duty Medical Officer and other Junior Scale Jobs. The online submission of application starts from 10th April 2019.
The entire recruitment process will be based on the applicants marks secured in Written test and Interview session. Aspirants those who are willing to apply for UPSC Jobs must possess minimum eligibility which is given below. The place of posting hired candidates will be at any place of the India. For any related updates candidates may visit official website of UPSC i.e https://upsc.gov.in/
UPSC CMSE Vacancies 2019
Number of positions to be filled in various services of UPSC are 965. They are
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways : 300 Jobs
- Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services : 46 Jobs
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services : 250 Jobs
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council : 07 Jobs
- General Duty Medical Gr.II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South Delhi Municipal Corporation : 362 Jobs
UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination 2019 Eligibility
Incumbents to get admission into the Union Public Service Commission CMS exam must possess the below given criteria.
Combined Medical Exam Educational Qualification
- Candidates those who have qualified written and practical parts of final MBBS examination are willing to apply.
Maximum upper age limit for an applicant to apply is 32 years as on 01st August 2019. Applicants must not have born before 02nd August 1987.
Physical / Medical Standards
Along with the academic qualification, candidates must also possess some physical standards which are tabulated below.
Combined Medical Services Salary
- Contenders those who qualified in UPSC CMSE 2019 will get monthly income in the pay level 10 of Rs.56,100/-
UPSC Combined Medical Service 2019 Selection Process
The selection of candidates will be through Computer Based Examination followed by Personality Test. UPSC Medical Exam 2019 Date is 21st July 2019. So, be prepared for the upcoming examination to secure Central Government Job.
CMS 2019 Application Process
Job hunters can fill the UPSC Combined Medical Service Examination Online application form from 10th April 2019 to 06th May 2019.
How to Fill UPSC CMS Online Form?
- Visit the official website of UPSC.
- Go to the examinations page.
- Click on “Combined Medical Service Examination 2019” Notification.
- Read completely the eligibility, terms and conditions.
- If eligible complete the Part I and Part II Registration.
- Upload all the necessary documents.
- Once again recheck the entered details.
- Make payment and click on submit button.
- Take printout of application form for future use.
- Application fee for Gen/ OBC candidates is Rs.200/- and there is no fee for SC/ST is nil.
Contenders are advised to follow our job portal Drona.In to know latest updates, recruitment’s which are releasing in various states of India. We took a step forward to provide you related recruitment board Syllabus, Previous Papers, Cutoff marks and Results.
Live Central Govt Jobs to Apply