UPSC Civil Services Exam 2019 Notification Details
- Conducting Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission
- Name of the Exam: UPSC Civil Services (Mains) Examination 2019
- Total No. of Vacancies: 896 Posts.
- Type of job: All India Government Jobs
- Initial date to fill the application form: 1st August 2019
- Closing date for the submission of the application form: 16th August 2019 till 6.00 PM
- Application mode: Online
- Official portal: www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC Civil Services Notification 2019
Are you searching in all the sites for Latest UPSC Job Notifications 2019? Then, save your precious time by settling on this page. Recently, the Union Public Service Commission has announced UPSC Civil Services Exam Notification 2019 to fill various vacancies. The apply online link is activated on 1st August 2019 @ www.upsc.gov.in The last date to submit the application form is 16th August 2019.
Job hunters who are looking for Govt Jobs can grab this chance & apply for UPSC Vacancy 2019 on or before the due date i.e, 16th August 2019. Other related information of UPSC CSE Notification 2019, vacancy, selection process, salary, important dates, application form links, etc are shared in this article.
List of UPSC Civil Services Exam (CSE) 2019
The UPSC Civil Services Examination 2019 is to be held by the Union Public Service Commission for the purpose of filling vacancies in the following services/posts.
- IAS – Indian Administrative Service
- Indian Foreign Service
- IPS – Indian Police Service.
- Indian P&T Accounts and Finance Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- IRS – Indian Revenue Service (Customs & Central Excise) Group “A”.
- Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- IRS – Indian Revenue Service (Income Tax) Group ‘A’.
- Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Group ‘A’. (Asstt. Works Manager—Administration).
- Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’.
- ICAS – Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Corporate Law Service, Group ‘A’.
- IRTS – Indian Railway Traffic Service, Group ‘A’.
- IRAS – Indian Railway Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Railway Personnel Service, Group ‘A’.
- Post of Assistant Security Commissioner, Group ‘A’ in Railway Protection Force.
- Indian Defence Estates Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Information Service, Junior Grade Group ‘A’.
- ITS – Indian Trade Service, Group ‘A’ (Gr. III).
- Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group ‘B’ (Section Officer’s Grade).
- Delhi, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Service, Group ‘B’.
- Delhi, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Police Service, Group ‘B’.
- Pondicherry Civil Service, Group ‘B’.
- Pondicherry Police, Service, Group ‘B’
UPSC Civil Services (Mains) Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
For General/ OBC candidates:
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 32 Years.
Upper age relaxation is applicable to the reserved candidates as per the rules.
- 05 years for SC/ST candidates.
- 03 years for OBC candidates.
- Candidates have to possess a degree from a recognized university to apply for UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2019.
- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of the performance in the Written Examination & Interview.
- The officials will offer an attractive pay scale according to the norms of the conducting organization.
UPSC IAS & IFS Civil Services Application Process
The application process for UPSC Civil Services Exam 2019 is completely online. The UPSC Civil Services (Mains) Recruitment 2019 Apply Online link will be available active from 1st August 2019 & available upto 16th August 2019 on its official portal i.e, www.upsc.gov.in Get the step by step procedure of how to fill the application form here.
Steps to apply for UPSC Civil Services IAS & IFS Recruitment 2019?
- Log on to the official portal i.e, www.upsc.gov.in
- On the homepage, find the relevant tab “UPSC Notification for Civil Services (Mains) Examination 2019”.
- Read the details & instructions provided in the official notification.
- Ensure the eligibility criteria.
- If eligible, then click on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill all the information like personal, academic & other information in the application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Upload the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Verify all the details once before submitting the application form.
- At last, keep the hard copy of the application form for future reference.
- General: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST/ Female & PwBD: Nil.
Candidates have to deposit the application fee in any Branch of SBI by cash/ Net Banking/ Credit/ Debit card.
- UPSC Civil Services Mains Recruitment 2019 Notification (English)
- UPSC Civil Services Exam 2019 Notification (Hindi)
- Instructions to fill Application Form
- Apply Online Link for UPSC Civil Services (Mains) Exam 2019
Other Related Links