UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2019-20 Latest Notification
- UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2019 Results – Released Link updated Below
- Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 323
- EXAMINATION NOTICE NO.9/2019‐CPF
- Post Name: Assistant Commandant
- Check Sarkari Naukri
- Starting date of the Application Process: 24th April 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 20th May 2019
- Written Exam Date: 20th August 2019
- Result Available: 18th October 2019
- DAF Online Application starting date: 30th October 2019
- DAF Application form last date: 13th November 2019
- Selection Process: Written Test
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: https://upsc.gov.in/
UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2019-20
Union Public Service Commission has released UPSC CAPF 2020 Notification on 24/04/2019 for filling 323 jobs. Contenders will be engaged as Assistant Commandants based on their performance in the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) Examination. The UPSC CAPF CA DAF application forms will be accepted from 30th October 2019 up to 13th November 2019.
The officials are inviting ONLINE application forms from the eligible aspirants for holding the CPF Assistant Commandant designation. Both male and female incumbents can utilize the UPSC Jobs opportunity and seek a Central Government Job. https://upsc.gov.in is the UPSC Official web portal link to know further information.
UPSC CAPF Vacancy 2020
The number of Assistant Commandant (Group A) Jobs are presently available for filling in the Union Public Service Commission are 323. The vacancies to be filled in Central Armed Police Forces are
- Border Security Force (BSF): 100 Jobs
- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF): 108 Jobs
- Central Industrial Security Force (CISF): 28 Jobs
- Indo – Tibetan Border Police (ITBP): 21 Jobs
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB): 66 Jobs
UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2020 Eligibility
Aspirants must satisfy the UPSC CAPF Eligibility conditions in order to apply.
- Postulants who have a qualified Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university can apply.
CAPF AC Age Limit
- UPSC CAPF Age Limit should be in between 20 to 25 years. That means Contenders those who have not born before 02nd August 1995 and not later 01st August 199 can apply.
- In order to attend the CAPF Exam, candidates must possess physical standards given in the notification pdf.
UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Salary
- As per the UPSC norms, selected candidates for UPSC CA post will get monthly income.
- The selection of candidates would be based on the marks scored in the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) Examination, Personal Efficiency Test and Interview session. The UPSC CAPF AC Exam 2019 Date is announced to conduct on 18th August 2019.
Candidates may apply for UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2019 through ONLINE mode. Contenders can fill their UPSC CA Application Form from 30th October 2019 up to 13th November 2019.
UPSC CAPF Apply Online 2020 steps?
- Visit https://upsc.gov.in
- Click on the CAPF CA Notification 2019 PDF.
- Read all the terms and conditions.
- Click on the Apply Online link.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload all the essential documents as per the dimensions.
- Make payment and Click on the Submit button.
- Take the printout of application form for future use.
- Application fee for Gen/ OBC applicants is Rs.200/- and there is no fee for Female/ SC/ST category participants.
- UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2019 Results
- UPSC DAF Notification 2019
- Instructions for filling DAF Online form
- Login Link
- UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Notification 2019 PDF
- Official Portal Link
You May Also Check