UPRVUNL Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Recruitment Board Name: Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 117
- Post Name: Junior Engineer Trainee, Chemist, Assistant Writers
- Starting date of Application Process: 21st February 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 21st March 2019
- Selection Process: Written Test
- UPRVUNL JE, Chemist & Asst Writer Admit Card 2019 – Download Here
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: uprvunl.org
UPRVUNL JE Recruitment 2019 Notification for OA, Chemist & Writers
Through direct recruitment Uttar Pradesh Rajya Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL) is going to engage eligible professionals who are having interest to secure UP Govt Jobs 2019. Junior Engineer (Trainee), Office Assistant, Chemist and Writer positions are to be filled through released advertisement Advt. No. U-34_UPRVUSA_2018. Apply through online on or before 21st March 2019. http://uprvunl.org is the link to get more information like eligibility, salary, selection process etc.
Uttar Pradesh Rajya Utpadan Nigam Limited Vacancy Details
Number of positions UPRVUNL is going to fill are 117.
- Junior Engineer (Trainee)-47 Posts
- Chemist Grade II-27 Posts
- Assistant Writer-26 Posts
- Office Assistant III Accounting-17 Posts
- M.Sc degree in chemistry is the qualification for Chemist post applicants.
- Bachelor degree in commerce passed candidates can apply for OA & Assistant writer posts.
- Diploma is the qualification to apply for Junior Engineer trainee vacancy.
Know the age limit for applying above posts through official notification.
Post wise monthly pay are as follows.
- Junior Engineer Trainee: Rs.44900/-
- Chemist Grade II: Rs.36800/-
- Assistant Writer: Rs.29800/-
- Office Assistant-III: Rs.27200/-
Through computer based test (CBT) the engagement of contenders will be done by selection commission.
The mode to submit applications for UPRVUNL Recruitment 2019 through ONLINE mode. From 21st February 2019 to 21st March 2019 the online portal link will be active.
How to Apply Online?
http://uprvunl.org/uprvunl/en/post/recruitment-notices is the link through which contenders can submit applications.