UPPSC PCS Prelims Hall Ticket 2019 – Overview
- UPPSC PCS Prelims Admit Card Released – Link Given Below
- Name of the Organization: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
- Post Name: Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services, Assistant Conservator of Forest, Range Forest Officer.
- The Number of Total Vacancies: 364
- Mode of Application: Online
- Selection Procedure: Preliminary Examination, Mains Test and Personality Test
- Prelims Exam Date: 15th December 2019
- Maines Exam Date: 29th April 2020
- Official Portal: http://uppsc.up.nic.in/
- Job Category: Uttar Pradesh State Govt Jobs
- Work Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Name of the Category: Admit Card
UPPSC PCS Prelims Admit Card 2019
UPPSC PCS Prelims Admit Card. Job seekers who have filled the applications for Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services (PCS), Assistant Conservator of Forest (ACF), Range Forest Officer (RFO) posts can get the admit card here. The direct link to download UPPSC PCS Prelims Admit Card PDF is enclosed at the end of this page.
Candidates are advised to collect the उत्तर प्रदेश कंबाइंड स्टेट / अपर सबॉर्डिनेट सर्विसेज एडमिट कार्ड 2019 before the written exam. Because without having the proper admission card and ID Proof document, no one is allowed to participate in the exam. In the following sections, we are giving the simple download steps to help the individuals.
उत्तर प्रदेश संयुक्त राज्य / ऊपरी अधीनस्थ सेवा चयन प्रक्रिया
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Upper Subordinate Services Selection Procedure details are mentioned here. Contenders must get the qualify marks in the selection process to get the jobs.
- Preliminary Written Examination
- Mains Exam
- Viva Voce (Personality Test)
UPPSC PCS Prelims Exam Date 2019
Uttar Pradesh Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services Prelims Written Test will issue later. Individuals must download the UPPSC PCS Prelims Call Letter 2019 PDF as early as possible to avoid the technical issues.
Information on UPPSC PCS Prelims Admit Card 2019
Aspirants must check the Uttar Pradesh PCS Prelims Hall Ticket 2019 after downloading it. If there are any printing mistakes, intimate to the higher authorities at the earliest.
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Name of the Conducting Board
- Duration of the Written Examination
- Signature of the Board Councillor
- Name of the Examination Centre
- Registration Number
- Space box for Applicant’s Signature
- Name of the Examination
- Reporting Time to the Exam Cell
- Date and Time of the Test
- Enrollment/ Application Number
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Photograph of the Applicant
- Full Name of the Candidate
- Hall Ticket Number
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- Important Instructions for the Test Takers
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Venue to the Test Centre
Documents to take with UP PCS Call Letter 2019
Individuals must carry any one of the below-mentioned ID Proofs to the examination hall along with uppsc.up.nic. In PCS Prelims Admit Card 2019.
- Student Id of A Govt Recognized College/ University
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Bank Account Pass Book
- Ration Card
- Applicant’s Driving License
- Individual Voter ID
- Any Photo Id Proof signed by Gazetted Officer
- Employee Id of a Recognized Organization
Steps to Download Uttar Pradesh PCS Prelims Admit Card 2019
- At first, visit Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission official portal i.e. http://uppsc.up.nic.in/
- In the Download Segment of the home page, you will find the Download Admit Card section.
- Later, aspirants must enter the candidate registration number, Date of Birth, Gender in the login page.
- By hitting on the download admit card link, you will get the UPPSC PCS Call Letter.
- Download it and take a hard copy of it for future correspondence.
उत्तर प्रदेश पीसीएस प्रीलिम्स एडमिट कार्ड 2019
- Download Uttar Pradesh PCS Prelims Admit Card PDF
- UPPSC PCS prelims Syllabus
- UPPSC PCS prelims Previous Papers
- UPPSC PCSS Prelims Results