Uttar Pradesh PSC PCS Exam Notification Details
- Board Name: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Adv No: A-2/E-1/2019
- Post Name: Sub Registrar, Labour Enforcement Officer, District Audit Officer Senior Lecturer
- Selection Process: Written Exam & Interview
- Application Starting Date: 16th October 2019
- Last Date for Application Submission: 13th November 2019
- Last Date for Exam Fee: 11th November 2019
- Application Process: ONLINE
- Category: Govt Jobs in India
- Work Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Official Site: http://uppsc.up.nic.in/
UPPSC PCS Exam Notification 2019
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released new notification, i.e., Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services (PCS) examination and Assistant Conservator of Forest (ACF)/ Range Forest Officer (RFO) Services examination. So, candidates who are eagerly waiting for this UPPSC recruitment can apply the application form from 16th October 2019 to 13th November 2019.
Read this entire article to know the details like educational qualification, age limit, salary, selection process, application process, application fee, how to apply UPPSC online, important links etc.
UPPSC Upper Subordinate is going to fill the various vacant posts. The list of jobs are mentioned below
Post Name: Assistant Conservator, Range Forest Officer of Forest, Designated Officer, Statistical Officer, Labour Enforcement Officer, District Horticulture Officer Group 2 Grade -1, Extension Service Officer Group 2, Tax Assessment Officer, Law Officer, Marketing Officer, Account and Audit Officer, Senior Sugarcane Development Inspector, Veterinary & Welfare Officer
No of Posts: 364
Eligibility Criteria for UPPSC PCS Notification
UPPSC officials give department wise educational qualification.
- Candidates who have completed Degree can apply for the Sub Registrar, Assistant Prosecuting Officer (Transport), District Cane Officer, U.P. Agriculture Service Group “B” (Development Branch), District Audit Officer (Revenue Audit), Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-I) / Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-II), Assistant Labour Commissioner, District Programme Officer, Labour Enforcement Officer, Tax assessment officer, Law officer (Public Works Department, Geology and Mining Department), Law Officer (Mandi Parisad), Marketing Officer/ Secretary Group-II (Mandi Parisad), Account and Audit Officer (Mandi Parisad), Veterinary and Welfare officer, Assistant Conservator of Forest, Range Forest Officer.
- And for remaining posts contenders must have a completion certificate of Post Graduate.
Age limit for all posts is the same.
- The minimum age is 27 years, and the maximum age is 40 years on July 07 2019.
- The relaxation period for SC/ST candidates is 05 years and for OBC candidates is 03 years.
The selection process for the applied aspirants of UPPSC Recruitment 2019 will be based on a few rounds. Based on these rounds, the officials of Uttar Pradesh PSC Seniors will decide the eligible candidates. The rounds are like
- Written Examination,
- Physical Measurement Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Documents Verification
Eligible and interested contenders can apply and submit the duly filled application forms for the said posts above. The start date is on 16th October 2019, and the last date is on 13th November 2019. The closure date for fee payment is on 11th November 2019.
The application fee is based on categories which are mentioned below.
- For Unreserved/Economically weaker sections/ Other Backward Class is Rs. 125.-
- For SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen is Rs. 65/-
- For Handicapped/ Women/ Ex-Servicemen is Rs. 25/-
The salary for selected candidates will get good pay.
- For Assistant conservator of Forest is Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 31,900/-
- For Range Forest Officer of Forest is Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34,800/-
Related Govt Jobs in India