UPSSC Degree College Lecturer Hall Ticket 2019 – Overview
- Recruitment Board: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Name of the Post: Degree College Lecturer
- No. of the Posts: 2291
- Category: Admit Card
- Selection Process: Written Exam & Interview
- Downloading of Hall Tickets: 31st October 2019
- Exam Date: 03rd November 2019
- Official Website: http://uppsc.up.nic.in/
UPPSC Degree Admit Card Download 2019
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released an admit card for the posts of Degree College Lecturer. So, candidates who applied for UPPSC Degree College Lecturer Recruitment 2019 may download their hall tickets through an official direct link in the below sections.
To download, candidates need the details like registration number or application number, date of birth, and password. By entering this information in the download link page, you will get your hall ticket without any disturbance. After downloading, keep it aside safely, cause it plays an important role in the examination hall.
Selection Process of Degree College Lecturer Posts
To get a job in UPPSC as Degree College Lecturer, contenders need to undergo in few rounds of the selection process. The rounds are like written exam, interview, and document verification. Those candidates who performed well in all phases will be appointed as Lecturer in Degree College.
- Written Examination
- Documents Verification
UPPSC Degree College Lecturer Screening Test Date 2019
The screening test for Degree College Lecturer posts will be held on 03rd November 2019. So, contenders are recommended to download an admit card before the exam date.
Information Printed on UP Lecturer Hall Ticket 2019
- Name of the Test Centre
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Signature of the Examination Councillor
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Duration of the exam
- Candidate’s Mother Name
- Venue to the Exam Centre
- Name of the Conducting Board
- Important Instructions for the exam
- Reporting Time of the exam
- Registration Number
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Name of the Examination
- Examination Centre Code
- Hall Ticket/ Roll Number
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Candidate’s Father Name
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Photograph of the Candidate
Essential ID Proofs to Carry With Lecturer Exam Admit Card 2019
- Any Government-issued ID Proof
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Ration Card
Steps to Download a UPPSC Lecturer Admit Card 2019
- Visit the official website of UPPSC, i.e., http://uppsc.up.nic.in/
- On the home page, there is a direct link to download hall ticket.
- Therefore click on that link and enter the necessary details in it.
- After, submit all the details and take a print out of it.
- Keep it safe for further use.
Download UPPSC Lecturer Admit Card 2019
- Direct Link to Download—–> Admit Card
You May Also Like