UPPCL Stenographer Recruitment – Overview
- Board Name: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)
- Advt. No. 06/VSA/2019 & 07/VSA/2019
- Post Name: Stenographer and Office Assistant (Account) Grade-III
- No of Posts: 18
- Application Starting Date: 23rd Oct 2019
- Last Date for Application Submission: 14th Nov 2019
- Application Process: Online
- Category: Indian Govt Jobs 2019
- Work Location: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited
Official Site: https://www.upenergy.in/uppcl
UPPCL Stenographer Grade-III Notification 2019 – 18 Jobs
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has released a new notification for vacant posts of 15 Stenographer and 3 Office Assistant (Account) grade-III. Candidates who are interested in joining UPPCL can apply online from 23rd Oct 2019 to 14 Nov 2019. Aspirants can visit the official website to know more info about UPPCL Stenographer Recruitment notification.
Graduate Degree completed candidates are only eligible for UPPCL Jobs. The age limit should be in between 21 to 40 years.
Overall posts are waiting to be filled up by the eligible contenders are as follows:
- Post Name: Stenographer and Office Assistant grade-III posts.
- No of Posts: 15 Stenographer and 3 Office Assistant.
- Candidates have Bachelor’s Degree in any Stream with Hindi Subject
- Typing Speed : 60 WPM.
Office Assistant Account:
- Bachelor’s Degree with Hindi Subject.
- Computer Typing Speed : 30 WPM
Age: age limit should be in between 21 to 40 years.
- Rs. 27200/- – Rs. 86100 per month
Candidates can apply for the Steno & Office Asst posts through online mode.
Starting date of application process is 23 Oct 2019.
Closing date of application process is 14 Nov 2019.
- Gen/ OBC – Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen – Rs. 700/-
Note: Pay Exam Fee Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, SBI E Challan Fee Mode.