UP TET Admit Card 2019 – Overview
- Name of the Bord: Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board
- Name of the Posts: Teachers Eligibility Test
- Name of the Exam: Uttar Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test 2019
- Total number of vacancies: various posts
- Availability of admit card: Notify soon
- Exam Date: 22nd December 2019
- Application Mode: Online Mode
- Category: Admit Card
- Official portal: http://upbasiceduboard.gov.in
- Check Uttar Pradesh State Govt Jobs here
UP TET Exam Admit Card 2019
Candidates who have applied for Uttar Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test Recruitment 2019 are now waiting for the release date of Admit cards. Board has announced the exam date for Teachers Eligibility Test Posts. However, the direct download link for UP Teachers Eligibility Test Admit Card will be soon available here. Without Admit Card, candidates are not allowed into the exam hall. So, applicants have to compulsory carry it.
The simple download steps for UP TET Admit Card 2019 are provided below. After the completion of downloading the tet admit card, verify whether the information printed on it are correct or not. If you find any errors in the tet admit card, inform the Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board officials as early as possible. Also, get further details like selection process, examination date, steps to download hall ticket, documents required for the exam, details available on up tet hall ticket, etc.
Uttar Pradesh Teacher Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
Candidates have to clear the below selection rounds to get selected for UP State Govt (Primary and Elementary) Teacher jobs.
- Written Exam
- Documents Verification
UP Teachers Eligibility Test Date
The officials of Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board have decided to conduct the written exam on 22nd November 2019 at various exam centres. So, candidates have to get ready by downloading the UP Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 Admit card from this page. Go to the below sections to know how to download TET Admit Card 2019.
How to Download UP TET Admit Card 2019
- Go to the authorized web portal i.e., http://upbasiceduboard.gov.in
- On the homepage, find the latest news section.
- Find the UP TET Admit Card 2019 notification.
- Click on that link.
- After that, candidate’s will be redirected to the login page
- Now, you can enter the registration number and date of birth in the suitable fields
- Click on the Login button after filling the details.
- UP TET Admit Card 2019 for the respective registration number will appear on the screen.
- Download the UP TET 2019 Hall Ticket and keep the hard copy of it for future reference.
Details Provided in UP TET Hall Ticket 2019
After the completion of the call letter downloading process, candidates have to check the details provided on the UP TET Admit Card 2019. If you have found any errors, immediately intimate the higher officials for making corrections. The following details are available on the TET Call letter 2019.
- Applied Postulant’s Name
- Date of Birth (DOB)
- Applied Postulant’s Photograph
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Date of the Examination
- Test Centre Venue
- Registration Number
- Photograph of Applied Postulant
- Candidate’s Father Name
- Space for the Signature of the Aspirant
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Instructions to follow in the Examination
Documents Need to Carry for UP Teachers Eligibility Test 2019
Applied postulant have to carry any one of the below documents along with the Uttar Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test Admit Card on the date of the exam. They are as follows:
- Aadhar card
- College ID
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- PAN card
- Ration Card
- And any other Identity card assigned by the state or central govt
- Bank Passbook
- Any Authorized ID Proof Signed by Gazetted Officer
Download Uttar Pradesh TET Admit Card 2019
You May Also Like