9000 + Jobs UP Pashumitra Latest Recruitment Notice
- Recruitment Board Name: Uttar Pradesh Pashu Mitra
- Total No. of Vacancies: 9032
- Category : Government Jobs 2019
- Post Name: District Coordinator, Animal Health Worker & Artificial Inseminator
- Starting date of Application Process: 01/04/2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 20/04/2019
- Selection Process: Experience
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: https://www.pashumitra.in/
UP Pashumitra Recruitment 2019 – 9032 Coordinator, Health Worker & Inseminator Jobs
Pashudhan Vikas Mission of Uttar Pradesh state is inviting online application forms from eligible contenders those who are interested to work as District Coordinator, Animal Health Worker and Artificial Inseminators. The selected candidates will be appointed to work in block, district and Justice Panchayat levels. Job hunters why late? apply for the Latest UP Employment News.
Candidates those who studied Graduation/ SSC/ 08th class can apply for the above mentioned jobs. 20th April 2019 is the last date to submit application for UP Pashu Mitra Recruitment 2019 notification. https://www.pashumitra.in/ is the official site link for more information.
UP Pashu Mitra Vacancy 2019 Details
Number of empty positions are ready to be filled in Pashu Mitra Mission are 9032. Out of which
- District Coordinator : 75 Jobs
- Animal Health Workers : 822 Jobs
- Artificial Inseminator : 8133 Jobs
In order to apply for UP Government Jobs, aspirants must satisfy the below given criteria.
- Graduation completed candidates can apply for District Coordinator post.
- SSC passed candidates are willing to apply for Animal Health Worker Jobs.
- 8th class pass is the qualification to apply for Artificial Inseminator jobs.
- Minimum age for Coordinator post applicants is 25 years.
- Minimum age for other two posts applicants is 18 years.
- Upper age limit for participants is 40 years.
- Age relaxation is as per department norms.
- The monthly income for District Coordinator post selected candidates is Rs.15000/-
- Rs.12000/- will be credited to the account of candidates selected for worker post.
- Selected candidates as Artificial Inseminator post will get income of Rs.8000/- per month.
- The selection will be done on the basis of participants experience and on the documents verification.
Mode of submitting applications for UP Pashumitra Recruitment 2019 is through ONLINE mode. 20th April 2019 is the last date for submission of applications.
How to fill UP Pashumitra Online Form?
- Contenders may visit the link https://www.pashumitra.in/Hindi/online_aavedan#
- Read all the terms and conditions.
- Directly click on the “Apply” button.
- Fill all the details & Make payment.
- Verify all the entered details once again.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take printout of application form.
- District Coordinator – Rs.1200/-
- Animal Health Workers – Rs.1000/-
- Artificial Inseminator – Rs.800/-
Uttar Pradesh Pashu Mitra Coordinators & Workers Useful Links
You Can Also Go Through