Union Bank of India Armed Guard Exam 2019 Info
- Board Name: Union Bank of India
- Vacancies: 100 posts
- Post Name: Armed Guard
- Last date for Submission of Application: 18th February 2019
- Selection Process: Written Test & Physical Fitness Test
- Admit Card Download Date: 06-03-2019 to 17-03-2019
- All India Govt Jobs 2019
- Official Website: www.unionbankofindia.co.in
Union Bank of India Armed Guard Admit Card 2019
UBI Bank Exam Call Letters are likely to be released a few days before commencement of written exam. All participants who have applied for UBI Ex-service men Armed Guard recruitment can download respective call letters from official website link enclosed on this page. To download call letters, you should keep the details of Registration Number and Password/Date of Birth. All India Bank Jobs 2019 Latest Updates.
Details covered in UBI Armed Guard Call Letter 2019
Once you download armed guard exam call letter from union bank of India, verify details printed on it is correct or not. If you find any wrong info, immediately contact respective officials before written exam. They will set the solution for your query. In general, common details presented on the admit card are as follows
- Name of the Candidate.
- Father’s Name.
- Exam Name.
- Registration Number.
- Exam Venue.
- Duration of the written test.
- Instructions to the candidates etc.
- UBI (Union Bank Of India) Armed Guard Admit Card/ Call Letter 2019 Download Link
- Union Bank of India Armed Guard Recruitment 2019
Candidates can follow our DRONA site for more updates of both Central & State Government jobs in India through Employment News. And aspirants can know the exam date in the hall ticket after completion of downloading.
Related Links you may like