UKSSSC Stenographer & JA Notification 2019 – Brief Details
- Name Of the Board: Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC)
- Job Role: Junior Assistant, Stenographer/ Personal Assistant
- Advertisement Number: 20/2019
- Total Number Of Vacancies: 329 Posts
- Mode Of Application: Online
- All India Govt Jobs
- Date Of Publication of Notification: 12th September 2019
- Starting Date To Submit Applications: 16th September 2019
- Ending Date To Fill Applications: 22nd October 2019
- Last Date For Fee Payment: 17th October 2019
- Tentative Exam Date: 3rd November 2019
- Job Type: Uttarakhand State Govt Jobs
- Work Location: Uttarakhand
- Official Website: http://sssc.uk.gov.in/
UKSSSC Jr Assistant Recruitment 2019
Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission has released UKSSSC Jr Assistant Recruitment 2019 Advertisement for the recruitment of the candidates to the 329 vacant posts of Junior Assistant, Stenographer. Individuals searching for the govt jobs can utilize this excellent chance & apply online for Uttarakhand Stenographer Vacancy with in the scheduled dates.
UKSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2019 Apply Online Link will be available active from 16th September 2019. The end date to submit applications is 15th October 2019. Know Eligibility Conditions, Vacancies, Selection Process, Salary & Application fee, etc from the below sections. So, willing candidates have to ensure the eligibility criteria before applying for sssc.uk.gov.in Junior Asst Jobs 2019.
UKSSSC Stenographer Vacancy 2019
- Job Designation: Stenographer/ Personal Assistant, Junior Assistant
- Total Number Of Posts: 329 Vacancies
Detailed category wise Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission vacancies are given here.
- Junior Assistant: 288
- Stenographer/ Personal Assistant: 41
- Total: 329
Uttarakhand Junior Assistant Notification 2019 Eligibility Conditions
Candidates who have completed a degree/ diploma in the relevant trade can apply for the UKSSSC Jobs.
- Lower Age Limit: 21 years
- Upper Age Limit: 35 years
The age relaxation of upper age limit for reserved candidates will be as per the rules.
उत्तराखंड कनिष्ठ सहायक अधिसूचना 2019 Selection Procedure
Uttarakhand SSSC Junior Assistant and Stenographer Selection Procedure involves 2 rounds. Based on the individual’s performance in the rounds of the selection process, the candidates are shortlisted. The levels of the selection criteria are as follows.
- Written Test
UKSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2019 Pay Scale
The shortlisted candidates in Uttarakhand SSSC Stenographer/ Personal Assistant Recruitment 2019 will get a salary as mentioned below.
- Junior Assistant: Rs.21,700 to Rs.69,100/- Per Month
- Stenographer/ Personal Assistant: Rs.29,200 to Rs.92,300/- Per Month
sssc.uk.gov.in Junior Asst Application Procedure
Willing aspirants are required to go through the information provided in the Uttarakhand SSSC JA Notification 2019 carefully to understand the eligibility requirements & selection procedure before submitting the online applications. The valid email id & mobile number which is mandatory for the completion of the application process. Follow these simple guidelines while applying for the UKSSSC Personal Asst Posts.
Steps To Fill UKSSSC Stenographer/ Personal Asst Application Form
- Go to the Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission official site which is http://sssc.uk.gov.in/
- You will redirect to the home page of उत्तराखंड अधीनस्थ सेवा चयन आयोग.
- On the Home page, you can find the Advertisement for direct recruitment of Junior Assistant and Stenographer / Personal Assistant under Group G insubordinate (District and Family Court) of Honorable High Court, Nainital Uttarakhand.
- Click on the notification pdf available.
- Refer to the complete details and instructions provided in the official UKSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment Notification 2019 to apply.
- If you met the eligibility requirements such as educational qualifications, age limit.
- Click on Uttarakhand SSSC Stenographer Apply Online Link.
- Enter all your details in the online application form and upload required documents and Photographs.
- Cross-check the given details t the time of filling applications.
- Click on Submit Button and Download the form.
- Take a hard copy of the application form for future usage.
- For SC/ ST/ Divyang of Uttarakhand: Rs.150/-
- For Gen/ EWS/ OBC: Rs.300/-
Contenders can pay the exam fee online by Netbanking/ debit card.
Live Government Jobs Are